Cross x vampire Nightmare

Note: 1. this is my first time using myth about vampires and yes i did research about what powers they have and all that, but, i apologise if there is some mistakes still.

2. In this book Cross is youngest among the students in call and Night is vampire plus student

3. Cross in human age is same year old as NM and they both are students

Enjoy

╰──────•◈•──────╯

No ones pov:

- "go on Cross. Kill the pray." Said a figure while Cross stood silent and did as told, it was the leader of the group Cross was in and they just killed other vampire that betrayed them.

- "goodjob no wonder you are my favourite among others! Even though you still have not drank any blood of a human" said the leader again

Cross: - "and i will never. Now if you exuse me i will go back to my friends." Said Cross bowing down a bit then leaving the place where the vampire just died; this made the leader chuckle.

╰──────•◈•──────╯

Cross was now drinking the blood he was given by the leader it was there own blood because Cross is stubborn when it comes to drinking human blood. Sence Cross used to be a human too, well half human now; and still is. Unless he drinks the blood of a human.

Epic: - "hey bruh! Wanna go out hunting? We im going to practise my skills on hunting animals"

Cross: - "oh. Sure dude i'll join" said Cross and smiled a little

╰──────•◈•──────╯

Cross pov:

After the hunting me and Epic had we were heading back to our hide out when i saw a human walking around the forest i changed my diraction and went towards them im cirous as to why they are out in middle of night.

Cross: - "hey there. What are you doing here? Its quite risky." I said having my mouth covered with my scarf.

???: - "i never saw where that was my problem."

╰──────•◈•──────╯

I think we all know who that is. Anuway~ Im splitting this in two sorry! Tbc! <3

╰──────•◈•──────╯