secrets of class 4 d

This is a continution of "what's your name?"

• based off of anime "Another"

• this one might not have a type that is in requests i think if not correct me please.

• things will be a bit different now thanks to the fact that some stuff didn't made any sence to me.

...

Nightmare stepped in a classroom as teacher was explaining something. The room had Light blue painted walls, two desks placed with each other, and also, Windows with curtains to dim the lights a little and some posters that were about diferent subjects.
The students turned to look at Nightmare wich made him feel a little nervous. Everyone was wearing a blue uniforms with red ties and white shirts just like Nightmare was wearing. Nightmare was told to introduce himself wich he did. Nightmare got out his pen and a notebook from his backpack and started to write down the stuff that was written on the board.

...

Nightmare was now sitting on his desk getting ready for the next lesson as two skeletons approached him. One was wearing a red scarf there one eyelight white, as the other one was covered with a glitch. While other was wearing a blue bandana around there neck, there eye lights as Blue as the ocean.

???: - "Hi! I'm Blue! And this one over here is Geno!" 'Blue' said happily as other one gave out a smile.

Nightmare: - "nice to meet you." Nightmare said as he got a glance towards someone he met back at the hospital elevator yesterday.

Blue: - "who are you looking at?" Blue asked making Nightmare look at the two again.

Nightmare: - "just someone i met yesterday." Nightmare replayed as Geno glanced at Cross, then back at Nightmare.

Geno: - "I see." Geno said shortly before adding.

- "there is something you should know... but. Instead of scaring you off when it's not naccercy i'll tell you this. If you find an extra desk no one is sitting at tell us. As I, the President of this class i should keep everyone safe." Geno added as Nightmare sighed and nodded.

...

During lunch break Nightmare was looking for Cross who after a bit he saw on the rooftop. Nightmare head towards there.

Nightmare: - "there you are Cross!" Said Nightmare as Cross turned to him and said.

Cross: - "you should not be here. Espeascily talking to me." Nightmare looked concerned as to why he should not.

Nightmare: - "why not?" He asked as Cross sighed before saying.

Cross: - "he didn't told you. I forgot. Well... it's a rule to make sure class 4 d will graduate the university safely." Cross said glancing at the blue sky that was on the view after the ceilings to make sure no one falls.

Nightmare understood as to why he should not be talking to someone who made him be interested and who was so misterous. So he asked again.

- "i see... is there some sort of story i should be aware of?"

Cross looked at him, smiled a little, then gave a nod before walking off.

Cross: - "the bell rang you should go back to class and never speak to me again." He said then walked away.

...

Tbc! I am splitting this in two cause low on ideas a bit as to make this a lil more original and something that will have a ship here and there so cya'll soon!

Stay tuned!