Chapter 2: Before it all /Thievery/

Arriving home, the first things to go we're your shoes, discarding them on your way to your bedroom and not caring where they landed. Up next was your jacket, which you let fall to the floor and lastly your pants. Anything else beyond that was too much work. Cellphone in hand you checked the time. 12:30.「I'll just take a shower in the morning. I'm too damn tired to deal with it now」 you thought to yourself as you dozed off into sleep.

/Time skip/
The annoying sound of your alarm clock woke you up at 8:10. Why you had the Alarm set was unknown to you. Just a force of habit, something you did regularly back in your old town. Smashing your hand on the snooze button you rolled onto your back, allowing your muscles to settle into the creaky mattress bellow you.

"I wonder what I'll do today?" You wondered out loud, just then your Alarm blared out again telling you that your 5min snooze was up.

"Stupid alarm clock" getting up you reached down to grab your pants, having taken them off in a haste you left some items in the pockets. Your earphones, some loose change, your wal..... 「!?wait a minute!?」you frantically searched your front pocket, then the other. Nothing. Hoping you were just being paranoid you searche your back pockets again. Nothing. 「no no no!!!」you thought as you picked up your jacket and searched those pockets as well. Absolutely Nothing. "DAMN!!" Throwing down your jacket you ran your fingers through your hair in frustration. "How the hell did I loose my wallet!? I was sure to be very careful!" Replaying last night you thought carefully. The only possible time that your wallet could of fallen out....... "Damn, that guy.... It either fell out when he ran into me, or that ass hat pick pocketed me!!!"
Anger and frustration filled you as you made your way to the bathroom. "If he thinks he getting away with this he's got another thing coming!" You angrily stated as you combed through your hair. Getting dressed you quickly left your home and set out into the city once more.

A/N: Whoop Whoop!! Chapter 2 already!! XD oh yeah. I will really try to update this as fast as I can okay guys^^ I try and write every time I have a day off from work so the next chapter should be up soon. Thanks for reading and if you can give this a vote and a nice comment^^ thanks so much again!!