I-3

The day Kinoko Kingdom visited...

~~~

"Prince Tommy, the King called for you." A guard said.

"Okay." I said.

I have to go to his office place thing.

I walked through the long, quiet, and scary-ish path to my father's office.

I knocked on the door, "Enter." He said.

"Oh, Prince Tommy. I need to discuss some things with you." He added.

"What could be that, your majesty?" I asked.

"Since the Prince of Kinoko Kingdom is coming, I want you to make a good impression on them. I don't want the incident from last time to happen again." He said.

"I will try, your majesty." I said.

"You are excused, Prince Tommy." He said.

I then bowed and left the room.

I walked down the hallway/corridor.

The incident last time... It was because they misunderstood what I was saying. Instead of my so called Dad defending me, he just says sorry for it.

And then when the other kingdom left he gave me a full on lecture on what I did wrong. It wasn't even my fault, he could've just corrected what I said, I was just
11 at the time, for primes sake!

Then I reached Wilbur's door, I looked at it and...

"I miss you" I whispered.

I then feel someone touch my shoulders. It was Wilbur?

"Hey Tommy, haven't seen you in ages. How are you?" He said.

"I'm fine, Prince Wilbur." I said.

"No need for such formalities dear brother. We are siblings, please just call me Wilbur." He said.

"Okay... Wilbur." I said.

"I need to get going. See you again sometime?" He said.

"Yeah sure." I said.

He then left.

Then I feel an odd emotion. What was it? When I looked at a mirror close by... I was... Finally smiling.

I was finally happy, what could have made me happy?

Was it Wilbur? When Wilbur left it was basically the last time I smiled. So maybe that's why. I love feeling this motion.

I wish I could be happy forever...

-------

"Prince Tommy. The Prince of Kinoko Kingdom has arrived. The King wishes you to be at the Castle gates." Ranboo, one of our guards, informed.

"Okay, I will be there shortly." I answered.

I then quickly dressed myself. As I recall, the King wants me to 'make a good impression' to the other kingdom.

Am I not good enough for him?

...

I finished dressing myself. I walk out of my door to be escorted by my personal guard, which is Ranboo.

While I was walking down the hallway/corridor. I bumped into something.. someone...

It's Prince Technoblade...

"You're supposed to be a Prince, not a troublemaker." He glared.

I was on the ground. Before I could apologize, he kicked me to the side, and continued on his way.

14 years... And still no sign of love from him, only hatred. What did I even do wrong?

"Are you okay, your highness?" Ranboo held his hand out to help me up.

"Yeah, let's just move on. We won't keep my fath- the King waiting." I was told to never address the King as 'father' when speaking to non-royal people, though I only address him as... Well the King.

We had arrived at the Castle Gates.

"Ah yes, Tommy, my son, we've been waiting for you." The King smiled.

I went to my spot, in the middle of Prince Wilbur and Prince Technoblade.

"Introducing, Prince George of Kinoko Kingdom." Our guards started playing those instrument thingy's.

There he is. In the flesh. Prince George of Kinoko Kingdom.

"Greetings, Prince George. How was your journey to our Kingdom so far?" The King shook his hand.

"Greetings, your majesty." He bows. "My journey to your kingdom was very pleasant. I saw a lot of scenery on the way here."

"I'm glad you enjoyed your journey here. May I introduce you to my children." The King walked towards the Eldest.

"Greetings Prince George, I am Prince Technoblade, I am the general of our army. I will be interested if you would like to chat about enhancing our Kingdoms alliance."

"Nice to meet you, Prince Technoblade. I would love to speak with you about that, but maybe some other time, I was hoping to spend my time here looking around and enjoying the place." Prince George greeted.

They walked over to the Second Eldest/Middle Child, Prince Wilbur.

"Hello Prince George, I am Prince Wilbur, since you would like to look around our palace, I highly recommend you to visit Emerald Falls, I hear it is lovely this time of year." He said.

"I am delighted to meet you. I would like to visit the said place sometime." Prince George replied.

They then walked over to the Youngest, Prince Tommy or me to be exact.

"It's nice to meet you, Prince George." I bowed.

"No need for formalities such as bowing, Prince Tommy, it is just us after all. But it's my pleasure to meet you also." Prince George said.

"Prince Tommy, kindly escort Prince George to his quarters." The King recommended.

I nodded in response.

I signalled the said Prince to follow me through the wide and colorful hallways of the Amethyst Empire Castle. A long walk later... We had reached the spruce-birch door with shiny golden doorknobs. As I opened the door, Prince George went inside, his eyes widenned with the enormous room Infront of him. He motioned me to follow him inside, and I followed.

"Prince Tommy, I deeply understand that you have foremost duties to fulfill, but can I have some time to speak with you? " He asked.

"I do have time, your highness." I bowed.

"No need for formalities, Prince Tommy, it is only me you are speaking to." He reassured. "Prince Tommy, your brothers told me about things, but you only greeted me. Is there nothing more you have to say?"

"I..."

"Your family can't hear or see this, so tell me everything." He said.

"Well..."
(Basically talked about everything that happened in his life.)

-------

Thanks for reading this chapter! I hope you liked it. And please kindly send your recommendations for future chapters in the comments, it would really help to see your opinions and ideas. And this is your Author, E11a_N1c3, wishing you an amazing day!

-E11a_N1ce