I-6

Wilbur's POV

"So you want me to do what Phil ordered you to? You want me to watch over Tommy and his new servant?" I asked.

"Yes. And I will go out and train our military to be the best they can. Good luck!" Techno said as he left.

I walked up to a servant and asked, "Do you know where Prince Tommy is? Perhaps?"

"He is in the Palace Greenery Gardens, your highness." They answered.

"Thank you. Keep up the good work." I said as I dashed to go to the gardens.

Finally! After so many years! I have a proper excuse to hang out with Tommy again! After a very long time!

As I reached the Gardens. I had heard shouting. I crept closer to listen to what was happening.

"Then why always act like you don't want to do things? Why when I asked you about the gardens, you only answered because I wanted to. When I made you choose a garden, you avoided the question, and answered based on others opinions. And just earlier when you stopped yourself from coming inside with me, saying that you aren't allowed while knowing that you are!?"

Is that supposed to be Tommy? I've never heard him this mad or sad at all. What si happening? I peeked a little to see who he was shouting at. It was his new servant? What could have happened for him to be like that?

"Am I not a great person to hang out with? Am I not what you expected? Am I not even good enough for you? Is there something wrong with me? Because if there is, I could change for you! I would change myself! Just so it won't happen again Tubbo!" The Prince sobbed.

Tubbo? No. Don't tell me he's going through something like this again. Is it as bad as what happened with him and Tubbo? Is it worst?

A lot of things is probably going through Tommy's mind right now.

A lot of emotions. Anything but Happiness.

Come to think of it. I have never seen him happy nor smiling after... After Phil distanced me from him. It's usually just fake or he just looks serious, mad, and sad all the time.

I saw dash to his room. I quickly followed behind.

If he mentioned Tubbo in this fight kind of thing. It is definetly important and I'm not letting what happened last time happen again.

-Flashback-

"Tommy! Open the door! Tommy!!" I shouted and begged outside of his door.

It was the night. The night when he saw Tubbo. When Tubbo was being a traitor, betraying him. A backstabbing traitor.

I wasn't going to be able to open the door if I knocked, asked, shouted, nor begged at him. I only did what was necessary.

My father told me that it wasn't that important and I should just leave him alone.

But I know Tommy. Tommy needs someone to talk to. Someone to tell everything he's been going through. He needs someone. Some like his Brother. His Brother Wilbur.

I kicked the door open. And what I saw shocked me.

Tommy had a dagger in his hands. And had slit parts of his wrist. I saw all the blood. But, he was smiling. The only time I saw him smilling was that time.

"Tommy drop the dagger." I comanded, hr didn't listen.

So I did what was necessary. I took the weapon out of his hands and hid it somewhere.

"It's okay Tommy. Cry it all out, It's okay." I said. "Let me treat your wounds okay?" I said. He nodded.

I closed the door.