II-32

Previously:

"Do you mean?" Prince Wilbur asked. He exchanged worried glances with the other people around him.

"Yes. I do." Bad replied. Making Prince Wilbur worry more. He doesn't want him to get involved in this! He probably had some trauma from the last time.

"It is. Prince Tommy."

-

"How are we supposed to ask him though?" Skeppy immediately shouted. Dragging everyone's attention.

"You won't be able to ask him. He's got a full schedule." Someone answered Skeppy's question. The answer shocked all of them. That wasn't anyone in the meeting room.

It wasn't the former King of the Badlands, BadBoyHalo.

It wasn't the current King of the Badlands, King Sapnap.

It wasn't the eldest Prince of the Amethyst Empire, Prince Technoblade.

And it wasn't the twin of the Eldest Prince of the Amethyst Empire, Prince Wilbur.

But who could it be?

"Uhm. Who are you?" Prince Wilbur asked. He did not recognize the person that answered their question.

"Sorry to interrupt, your highnesses and your majesties. My name is Clay. As in Clay Was Taken. I applied to be the crown prince's servant?" The man who calls himself Clay answered.

Prince Wilbur held back a laugh. 'Who gives names like Was Taken as if "Clay" was a username' he thought to himself. A small smile shown on his face as the thought passed by.

"Ahh. So I see you have his schedule in your hands at this very moment?" Prince Technoblade asked the man. Presuming that it was the reason he was able to answer the question in the very first place.

"Yes, your highness." He replied. Bowing his head slightly.

But something made him suspicious. Why was he listening into their conversation? Could he be with the egg and is trying to uncover our plans?

"May I ask a question, uhm... Clay" King Sapnap raised his hand slightly. The man only nodded in response. Which was enough of an answer for King Sapnap to enable his 'interrogation mode'.

"Why were you listening into our conversation 'slash' meeting? Are you trying to soy on us for the egg? Or worse, Dream?" King Sapnap accused. Pointing directly at the new comer inside the room.

The man opened his mouth. But nothing came out. He shuts it again. Looking up slightly--which was very unnoticeable-- while thinking of a response. King Sapnap grew impatient. But he doesn't want to hear that 'he yelled at a servant for taking too long to respond' being talked and gossiped about. That would really ruin his reputation. It'll be like blood stains on a pure white cloth.

"I was going to ask about Prince Tommy's whereabouts. I deeply apologize for interrupting your meeting, your majesties." He replied. Panic and worry written all over his face. Dirty blonde hair and lime green eyes. A description of his appearance.

"Ahhh. We do not know. Perhaps he may be in his office?" Prince Wilbur answered nonchalantly. He simply just wanted the man to leave them alone. Their conversation isn't for the outside ears to hear nor know. It must be kept a secret.

"Oh. I must be going the wrong way then. I will leave you all to your duties." He replied greatfully. "Your highnesses, your majesties." He bowed. And slowly closed the door behind him as he left. They waited for the sound of his footsteps to disappear. Which was relatively quick. He must've been running.

"Now that he's gone. How are we supposed to talk with the future Emperor, if he is that busy?" Skeppy asked. The cloud of worry and stress raining upon him.

"I don't know. But I'll see if I'm going to be able to speak to him during lunch tomorrow. Unless he is too busy to actually eat a meal with us." Prince Wilbur answered. Frowning slightly. Knowing the fact that there is an 80 percent chance that Prince Tommy would be too busy to even eat a meal at all. A 15 percent chance to eat inside his office. And a 5 percent chance that he would eat with his family.

The weight of the crown and the empire has burdened him for years. And it would go on until he steps down as Emperor.

But no one will replace him. Prince Wilbur and Prince Technoblade have not gone through the studies needed to be an emperor.

They also know that the crown cannot go to anyone who is not related nor married into the family. Unless. Everyone in that certain royal family has passed.

And that has never happened. Based on history it has never occurred. Meaning their family was strong. They survived assassination attempts. And basically a lot more!

It was getting dark. Signaling that it was about to be nighttime. They needed to end the meeting as fast as possible. Or they could just continue it again for another day. They have all the time in the world to do so.

", Should we call it a day?" Bad asked. Knowing that almost everyone there was exhausted from talking.

"We should. It is getting dark. We'll have another meeting 2 days from now. Me and my brother have important duties to attend to." Prince Technoblade stated.

The Kingdom of the Badlands nodded in response. And they slowly left the meeting room. One by one. They left and headed for their quarters. Dinner was served into their rooms. They were tired.

And they wanted to be alone for the rest of the night. Prince Tommy did not even take a peak at them during the whole meeting. He was probably too busy. Knowing that he has piles of paperwork to read over and sign. It was needed. He also had meetings scheduled back to back. Which only gives him little to no breaks.

It was simply depressing to see him suffer and drown from his duties. White you're wearing a life vest. Preventing you from drowning. They were having fun while their youngest suffered. Yet they didn't bat an eye. No matter what they say. He wouldn't listen. He would continue his duties until he was too tired to even lift a finger.

This was the entire reason why they set a policy to never give the youngest Prince Coffee past 11:00 pm. The future Emperor also needs his rest.

- - - - -

Forgot to publish this yesterday. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter.

This is your Author, E11a_N1c3, wishing you all an amazing day!