Being Wild

Akira was finally done getting dressed for his date. He had borrowed some cologne from Sojiro and had accepted the white handkerchief he offered to put in the front pocket of his shirt. All in all, he looked quite well.

If he could get that damn hair of his under control, he would be ready to head out. He still had some time before Haru's driver would pick him up. Akira had tried to tell his friend that it wasn't necessary, but Haru had insisted that they couldn't go around in such fancy clothes riding on the subway.

"Ummm. A-Akira? C-Can I come up n-now?" He heard Futaba say from downstairs.

"Sure," Akira replied.

"Hey Futaba" Sojiro cut in "I'm going to get some cigarettes. I'll be back in a while to take you home, ok?"

"O-ok"

Akira continued trying to comb his hair, with mixed results. Futaba climbed the stairs slowly, whispering something to herself. As she got up and saw him, she was left breathless. In her eyes, there wasn't a more good looking boy in the world.

"A-Akira?"

"Yes Futaba?" He replied, still busy with the comb.

Futaba took a long breath.

"R-remember how I said I wanted to cash all the rewards I've been s-saving up at once?" Said Futaba while taking off her jacket.

"Yep. Have you thought about what you want?" Replied Akira, still looking at his hair in the mirror.

"Y-yeah... I have... y-you said I could have anything I want, y-you promised, right?" Asked Futaba, taking off her glasses.

"Right. Now what do you have in-"

Akira finally turned around and looked at the girl. She was wearing a small top that left her shoulders and abdomen bare. She didn't have her glasses, making her eyes stand out. There was a soft pink on her cheeks, and a look of determination rested on her face. Akira had always known the girl was beautiful, but the way she looked now, she was downright breathtaking.

"Futaba, what are you-"

"I want you... I don't need anything else, don't want anything else, I only want you !"

As she said the last words, Futaba ran up to Akira and jumped into his arms. The surprise of the movement made him lose his balance and they fell down onto the couch, Futaba landing on top of him. She grabbed his head and began kissing him passionately, her hands tangled in his hair.

For a few seconds, a million things went through his mind.

Shit, How can I be so dumb, or course this was going to happen the way I've been acting around her.

Makoto is literally going to kill me.

I should have been clear about what we were doing from the start.

Shit, Makoto was right, I do like her, like... like her like her.

How do I stop her without making her feel like crap?

Fuck! What should I do? What should I do?

It was perhaps because of all these thoughts that he didn't realize sooner. His body was reacting to Futaba's touch. He was starting to kiss her back. Akira immediately stopped and tried to force her away gently. The girl resisted and hugged him for dear life.

"I know you don't want me. I know you want her . But she's not good for you! She hit you and She doesn't trust you, I would never do that to you, never ever ever!"