Plans Being Drawn...

Y/N was in his office as he sat there, writing through files, Rivas walked in and closed the door.

"What do you want?" Y/N asked stoically as Rivas approached him.

"Did you put me on this upcoming op with Yirina?"

"Yes, good bye." Y/N said coldly.

"I want to apologize, I don't want to go on this op, I'm not best suited for it, perhaps I can persuade you to take me off the mission roster." Rivas said as she walked up to Y/N and straddled his waist, he tried to push her off but she was too strong, somehow, Yirina was stronger than Y/N because of the serum the Red Room gives it's widows, but Rivas wasn't Red Room as far as Y/N could tell.

She put her hands in Y/N's pants, just as Yirina walked into the office.

"You wanted to see me-?" Yirina stopped mid sentence as she saw Rivas with her hands in Y/N's pants, and didn't notice Y/N looking uncomfortable and trying to push her off. "Now I know why."

Yirina walked out of the office and slammed her office door shut. She leant against the door and slid down it sobbing.

"It's my own fault, I should have tried to get her off me." Yirina said as she walked over to her desk and pulled out a bottle of vodka and started drinking to forget.

Days passed as Yirina and Y/N refused to talk to one another, it was affecting the team, two of their leaders were arguing and it was ruining morale, but the team were steeling themselves, putting their heads down and doing the work they needed to do.

Price visited both Yirina and Y/N often to update them on field operations, Yirina was soon going to Verdansk with Rivas on a mission, Price was overseeing it with him being the only person Y/N trusted right now.

As Yirina drank her vodka, and Y/N drank his whisky, they both suffered from depression.

Yirina cursed herself for not fighting Rivas off of her, and Y/N cursed his job for not allowing him to kill Rivas.

While Yirina was breaking down, Y/N was in his office, making plans, adapting old ones to the circumstances, there were plans being drawn up, plans known by only Y/N himself and Price, everyone else was completely in the dark on their existence, even Yirina.

"Yirina, talk to him, the team out there is falling apart, morale is low, I had to break up a fight in the canteen the other day." Price said as Yirina shook her head.

"No, he called me to his office just to show of him fucking someone else as a way of getting revenge." Yirina said as Price sighed, he couldn't keep it in any longer.

"It wasn't him who left you that note, it was Rivas. Look Yirina, there's something going on that you should know about and Y/N is the best person to explain it to you, so go in there and talk to him, if not for your relationship then for the team because he has some things he needs to explain to you." Price said as Yirina looked at him.

"What?"

"Just talk to him, he'll fill you in on the details of what's going on." Price said as he left the office walking away shaking his head...