the number

I got myself up at 7:30 a.m. I had to be at work before 9.I work at the 'fun house' a place where you basically try to entertain a kid as much as possible.its a good paying job 50$ an hour.keeps the bills paid atleast.a 'DING DONG' interrupted my thoughts. I opened the door to see paisley's babysitter Ashley standing there."hey Ashley thanks for coming" "don't mention it! so where's paisley?" "still asleep.I still need to get changed into my work clothes" I said going upstairs I looked at the clock it read 8:34!!! I'm gonna be late! I thought.after I was dressed I quickly ran downstairs handed Ashley the 20$ bill for babysitting and left to work.

"hoarders! your late again!"groaned Mrs.hickle.I never liked her as a boss."sorry ma'am" I said gritting my teeth.I went to my computer desk to see what my job for the funhouse was.but for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about paisley's question "will I ever see daddy" will she? is it possible for me to ever get back in touch with him? instead of searching for what my plans were I went to Facebook.first I looked up 'niall horan' he had over 1,000973 likes and probably a lot of messeges.so I tried harry,his was even worse.finally I looked up Louis.he was online!! so I messaged him being extra careful my message read

'Louis you get over millions of messages like this but I really need to talk to niall.'

he typed back!

'listen love I know your a fan.I love all fans so does niall but were all busy and I can't just give out his number'

'Louis its me! Allison hoarders! don't you remember me? and please its very important.I can't say on there's

'oh Allison long time no see.and alright please don't give it out to anyone but its ###-###-###'

'okay thanks'

with that I shut down the computer I was very happy to contact Louis.I didn't even finish work I went home at 11:00 I usually get off at 2:00.

I walked in the door to my home and paisley came running up to me "mommy mommy I missed you at work!" "awe I missed you to angel" I smiled down at her then looked up at Ashley " well I better get going.and she was a doll by the way!" she left after that."oh look at what I drawed you" she held up a picture with two people on each side of her holding her hand. "its beautiful.who's that man?" I asked curiously."why that's daddy mommy" the weird thing was it kindve looked like niall the blonde hair and blue eyes.

-------------------------------------------------

this chapter was kind of boring I thought.but I'm working on it! :)