tour2

we were headed to Italy next and honestly all I could think about is the fans.would they like me or hate me like some people in the last crowd.I went to my suitcase and pulled out a purple flare top and some pink skinny jeans.not exactly what was comfortable but oh well I walked to the front of the tour bus where the boys where."sleep well,beautiful?" niall's soft voice spoke "yeah" I sat down beside him.all the boys and I noticed zayns 'lady friend wasn't there's "where's Nancy?" I asked with suspicion "she left to go back to her family" zayn explained.a strike of pain shot through my stomach causing me to yelp "you okay,love?" niall asked with a worried look,it mustve been the nervousness running through me."yeah I'm fine" I lied but the last thing I need is niall or any other member of the band to be worried,I was not about to ruin this tour.

we all kept ourselves occupied for about 6 hours with movies,food,and crazy conversations I had to admit I wasn't as nervous,until I heard the bus driver say "okay were here" my heart was about to jump out of my throat! "your gonna love this" niall said grabbing my hand I flashed him a quick fake smile and stepped off the tour bus."in here!" Harry said holding the door open for us all "watch your step" Liam warned we were all standing back stage waiting to enter on to the stage yes,I was going to go on stage with them this time.

we entered on to the stage and I was placed on a stool in the center of it."hello Italy! how are you tonight?" Liam spoke and all the girls screamed some trying to jump on stage "as you can see we have a very special lady on stage tonight,Allison horaders!" zayn said placing a hand on my shoulder " yes and this special lady is my girlfriend!" niall finished I heard a bunch of 'awwwes' but a lot of evil faces staring back at me,I ignored it.a few moments later the guys started singing 'kiss you' I tried my hardest not to dance that was one of my favorites besides little things.I watched all of them dance around stage,gosh niall is so gorgeous even when he's dancing.after that song was over they sang 'everything about you' I loved that song to.

they finally ended with 'little things' and niall looked at me almost the whole time as if he were singing it to me.oh how I loved him.we all arrived back onto the tour bus "tonight was awesome!" I shouted."I have to agree"zayn said

I soon felt my phone vibrate and unlocked my phone screen to see I had over 300 tweets 40% were nice but the rest were like:

"eeww I can't believe someone allowed you on our stage"

"seriously?! go back to where you came from"

"your a pathetic excuse forbade human"

I had seen enough I wanted to go home and that was final.I ran to our room in the back and niall followed behind.

*****************************

prepare for a dramatic chapter I'm working on right now! :)