next day

I laid in bed thinking all about tomorrow.how was it gonna go? its so hard to fall asleep.but I managed to after awhile.

I wake up about 7:30 and have one missed call from my boss and listened to the voicemail 'hoarders please do not bother coming in to work today' well that's perfect especially if niall Is coming today.I walked downstairs and found paisley passed out on the couch. silly girl she never sleeps in here.'DING DONG!' oh no! I looked down at what I was wearing a tank top and night shorts! I ran to the door and barley cracked it open."hi?" I said cautiously."well here's your mail!" it was only the mail man.thank the lord.I darted upstairs threw on blue jeans and a purple tee.then there I darvon the bed thinking.how am I gonna getvby? I lost my job.a tear trickled down my cheek.I still have enough money to get by for about a month but no longer.I couldn't hold it in no more I was in tears! then I heard a sudden 'DING DONG' I got up and quickly wiped away the tears and brushed my hair and ran down stairs.

"mommy someone is at the dwoor" paisley jumped.I opened the door.standing infront of me was 4 5 no 6! people infront of me.my chin dropped to the floor.

"hi Allison.long time no see"harry said jokingly.I think niall was shocked by the wayge was staring at me.I saw a girl with blonde curly hair,very tall and thin.that mustve been Emily.then paisley ran to the door."who's that mommy"niall's eyes lit up."she's adorable!!" Louis said."I love her blue eyes" zayn said."you guys look identical"Liam said. "well she is my daughter"I said running my fingers through her hair."why don't you guys come on in"I said pointing to the living room.Emily glared at me."that's a great idea"niall said.they all piled on the couch paisley followed."who are you guys?" paisley said curiously."Harry,zayn,Liam,Louis,niall,and Emily niall's girl friend" I sat in a recliner pulling paisley onto my lap."so I wasn't expecting all of you" I teased."yeah well they wouldn't shut up until I said they could come" niall said."so why exactly are we here?" Harry asked.I thought niall would've told them."uhm....paisley go check if spongebob is on please" "okay" she got off my lap and headed to her room."ughh"I sighed.niall looked at me.Emily taking his hand."you gonna spill?" Louis joked."paisley isn't only my daughter"I said nervously."well duh"Liam laughed.niall got frustrated and stood up"paisley's also my daughter!" the four boys besides Emily because she already knew,stared shockingly.

------to be continued----------------------

sorry for ending this chapter like this I haven't been updating much because I'm sick.but I'm still going to!:) feel free to drop a comment if you have any suggestions to make it better!:)