girl talk

today I decided I was going to invite Ashley over.we were pretty good friends and she gives the best advice when needed.paisley's came into the living room and I up on the couch and snuggled up to me."you hungry angel?" I asked lifting up her chin."I had another dweam mommy" her bright hazel eyes filled with sadness."I'm sorry baby.what was this one about?" she looked at me "you and daddy and me" a doorbell interrupted our conversation.I let Ashley in and told her to wait a minute."hey I got an idea wanna watch cartoons and play with your toys?" a smile lit up her face."yeah mommy!" I took her to the room turned on spongebob and left the room.I walked back into the living room where Ashley was sitting."is everything okay?"Ashley questioned."well not exactly" "whats going on?"she said adjusting herself so she's more comfy."well I got in contact with paisley's dad" I said playing with my hair nervously of what shed say."and how did that go for you?" "he's supposed to be coming down in two weeks" I still sounded a bit unhappy."well that's good why are you unhappy with that?" she asked cautiously."well I just don't want him coming back and get involved in paisley's life then walk out again" my heart sank.I was not going to tell her who paisley's dad was though.don't want drama started."I can understand that Allison,but you never know he could wanna take things seriously" I rolled my eyes at the sound of that."He's got himself another girl though 'emily'" I said mimicking her name."all I'm saying is give him a chance and see how things work" she was right I couldn't possibly blame everything on him.it did take me 4 years to call."thanks Ashley.you give the best advice" her face lit up."anytime" She looked at the time on her phone"oh I'd better get going" she said getting up."alright girl thanks again" I yelled."don't mention it" she said closing the door behind her.I decided to go and lay next to paisley who was resting peacefully.I love her so much that's why I'm so scared of her getting hurt.

-------------------------------------------------

it was short I know.still working on improving my writing skills.hope you guys enjoyed! feel free to

comment if you want to:)