recieving shocking news.

my alarm went off at 11:45!! crap I'm gonna be late again Mrs.hickle is gonna hate me more than she already does.I quickly called Ashley to come sit with paisley.then I soon left for work.

"hoarders! this is like the6th time you've been late!"

"I know I know I'm sorry"

"this is the last time its slipping by me or your notvgonna be happy"

I rolled my eyes and sat at the computer desk.great my job for today was I had to be a princess for a 6 yearolds birthday party.I went to the dressing room to put on the puffy pink dress.then there was a knock on the door."hoarders? you in there?" I zipped up the dress and opened the door."yeah its me" standing infront of me was a short haired woman looked like she was a business woman."oh okay well I came to tell you that I'm going to be replacing you in a couple of weeks.I gave her the death glare" what do you mean replacing me I'm nor fired" "not yet" she perked her shoulders and walked off well.that's great I have only a few weeks to find a new job. oh well atleast I'll still be getting paid within this short period of time.I headed to the house that I'd be playing 'princess' at.it was huge.I

knocked on the door.a red headed woman answered the door."hi! you must be the princes come on in" I nodded and entered the house.after playing a few hours of princess at the party I went back to my work got changed and talked to my boss."Mrs.hickle I know i-" she cut me off."no Allison you've been late one to many.ill pay you for 3 more weeks then its over.bye" she handed me 50$ for today.I got in my car and almost started the ignition.until my phone rang "hello?" I said with my voice cracking trying not to cry."Allison?"

"yeah its me" "its niall" my heart was punching my chest.what did he want now?."oh.w-why are you calling?" I asked."I'm coming to America"he said."yeah I know" "no you don't know..I'm coming down tomorrow" I jumped out of my seat literally."what!? no two weeks will be fine"I said not wanting him to know about my job.that's all I could think about."why you don't want me to come? he quizzed."no its not that I just-" he cut me off."good then tomorrow It is" he said commandingly."what's your address?" he asked."432 hallings street" then we hung up.

-------niall's p.o.v---------------------------

"niall! you can't go tomorrow" Emily whined."why not,babe?" I questioned."because its better to go next week"she said grabbing my hand.I became irritated because she didn't want me to go."Emily,I have a daughter now.I'm going to America to see her and I'm gonna fix this you fan either come with.or stay here and whine" her face full of anger."fine sweetheart ill go" she gritted her teeth."look I know its hard finding out I have a kid.Its hard for me that I didn't find out until 2 days ago I've drove myself nuts over it.I think its best I go!" I screamed not realizing it."I'm sorry babe"she said not caring at all.I don't care if she cares or not.I have a 4 year old who wants to meet her daddy.

------------Allison's p.o.v-------------------

after me and niall hung up I sat there thinking,he seems really serious about this.but what about Emily? just her name makes me cringe.oh lord..was I jealous? I started the ignition and

drive off.I pulled up to my flat and walked in.its been one heck of a day.I walked in the door and my 4 year old ran up to me I picked her up and hugged her tight.at a moment like this I need a hug.Ashley must've seen she asked"what's wrong?" I looked at paisley and thentold her to go sit on the couch and that I'd be over there in a second."her fathervis coming down tomorrow" her eyes widened."wow! I hope things go well call me if you need me" she then walked out the door.I went over to the couch with paisley who was all stretched out."hey angel" I said smiling like an idiot." hi mommy can I ask you a qweston?" she said with sadness in her eyes.I reached down to comfort her."Ofcourse you can sweetheart" "when can I meet daddy?" I raised my eyebrows."soon babygirl,soon" I sighed.

-------------------------------------------------

my story isn't all that good yet! if you have any suggestions please feel free to comment!!(':