the fight

we entered the room and I burst into tears

"niall I wanna go home and I.wanna go home now!"

he tried to come over and hug me but I pushed away

"C'mon babe tell me what's wrong"

"why don't you ask your fans?!"

"wha-oh babe please you just gotta ignore them"

"ignore? ignore? oh yeah ill fucking push it aside nothing ever happenend"

"look,I don't like all the hate either but what am I supposed to do? you think I want them to act like total assholes? no I don't!"

"I wanna leave! I'm sick of being hated on for nothing"

"you think your the only one being hated on? there's some girls that think I shouldn't be in the band"

"niall I know I'm not the only one! don't be a dick about this!"

"me a dick? maybe I wouldn't be such a dick if you weren't such a bitch!"

it got quiet ffor a little while I had to admit I was being a bitch.but I was dealing with a lot emotionally.and all I wanted was to go home but niall looked as if he needed someone.so maybe I should be that someone shouldn't I? besides we were both upset at this moment and I think I owe him an...apology.

*****************************

okay I'm sorry for all the swearing but I warned it was going to be a dramatic chapter! don't worry they make up and I know paisley isntbin the story right now but she will be soon! thanks my gorgeous readers!

:)