dinner and explanations

the day went good but it was getting closer to dinner time.I began thinking of how everything is gonna turn out.where are the five idiots gonna sleep? I laughed to myself. how many weeks are they staying how am I supposed to tell them I lost my job.just then a voice interrupted my thoughts."what you thinking about love?" Louis spoke softly.Louis? what the heck? "nothing"I lied taking a few steps back from him."he took two steps closer."you sure?" he smiled his gorgeous smile.I nodded"well its getting close to dinner time and I'd like to get ready now" I said trying to get him to leave my room."alright"he winked and left.woah what was that.Louis can't have feelings for me he's with Eleanor.I got off the bed and slipped into jeans,hoodie,and shoes and curled my hair.while I was trying to decide if I should wear make up or not I heard my 4 yeardold screaming through the door."mommy hurry up I'm stawving" I opened the door "okay baby lets go get you ready" I followed her to her room while passing the living room I noticed the five boys staring a hole through me which made me walk ten times faster.I pulled out blue jeans and a pink shirt with a denim jacket and held it up."what ya think pumpkin?" I asked for her approval hoping she would wear it."I like that mommy!"she smiled I love her smiles they always bring in a rush of happiness."mommy where we going?" "somewhere very special you'll like it I promise,dear" as soon as we were both ready we went into the living room everyone was sitting on the couch then their attention was on me and paisley."beautiful"zayn said."Shes so cute!"Harry squealed.niall came over to us and picked paisley up."well aren't you ready to leave?" he smiled."yes I am."she started to play with his hair."you have pointy hair!"said paisley making everyone including Emily laugh.that's the first she's smiled since she's been here."well what are we waiting for? lets go" as we were walking out of the door everyone except for Emily Ofcourse yelled "bye have a good time" we piles into the car.to my surprise niall was driving.he started the ignition and we soon heard the song "live while were young" paisley startled mumbling to the song and head banging."she's too cute"niall laughed."yeah she's my-" I paused."our little girl" he looked over at me and gave me the biggest smile.I smiled back." hey can I ask you a question,niall?" he turned the radio down a bit "sure" "how does Emily feel about this?" he focused on the road although he looked as if he were trying to find the words to say."like I said before,she's the jealous type.she Is extremely jealous!" I sat there twittering my thumbs."oh I'm soryy if I caused any-" he cut me off "no you didn't! trust me things were already bad." I was going to ask another question until we arrived at the olive garden."were here darlin'" I said to paisley as I began to get her out of her carseat."mommy what's his name?"she said not letting unfasten her Buckle just yet."niall,sweety" "oh well I want him to get me out!" niall walked over and stuck his phone into his pocket.paisley reached her arms out for him."niall you don't have to if you don-" "its fine"he said getting her out and carrying her.she laid her head on his shoulder which was the cutest darn thing ever.niall seemed to like her he had a big smile on his face.she liked him to.this was going better than I thought.a woman came up to us as we walked in."hello welcome to olive garden,table of 3 with a highchair?" she asked "yes please"I replied.we walked and sat at the lovely table.we ordered our food and was now waiting."niall?" paisley asked so sweetly."yes love?" "are you my mommy's boyfweiend?" niall looked at me with a crooked smirk."not exactly"he said nervously not knowing what to say."paisley,angel can mommy tell you something?" our food interrupted our conversation the waitress put it down and said "enjoy" we waited until she walked away to continue."what is it mommy?" I looked at niall.he nodded."niall is your daddy" she jumped up in happiness and said "oh boy!" I laughed as niall smiled I was so afraid she wasn't going to take that good.her smile faded."but mommy,why isn't daddy with you then?" my heart throbbing I knew niall's was to.I ignored the question."just eat your food before it gets cold sweetpea" after we all ate we headed back to the flat.paisley was asleep me and niall stayed I'm the car for a minute."niall,it really means a lot that you came down with the four stooges and emily haha.but you still did" he flashed me a big cheecky smile."don't mention it" wow he's still so charming.am I still in love with him.why was Louis flirting with me earlier."so uh I think paisley likes you" I said "that's good.I like her to" it was an awkward silence we were just staring into each others eyes until he started to lean in.I did the same until our lips met.I forgot about everything for a moment Louis,job loss,money everything.the kiss lasted for 5 seconds then we pulled a part..what a night.

-----------------------------------------------

what a Chapter.I know your probably confused because Louis was flirting but keep reading loves it gets better.if you have any suggestions on how to make it Better you know what to do!(':