the make up

it was 11:00 p.m and niall and I still sat with our backs against the wall,tears kept rolling down my cheek but I sucked it up.

"niall baby please forgive me for being so over active towards you" I scooter closer to him hoping he would accept my apology.he turned to face me.

"I forgive you aslong as you forgive me" he said giving me a cheecky smile

"and I will put a stop to most of this hate!" he screamed.Aww he's the Sweetest.

"oh thats alright" I tried to cover up.

"no its not I'm going to put a stop to it"

I then grabbed the cover and pulled it over us.I snuggled up to niall very sweetly and intertwined our fingers.

"what do you have in mind hoarders?" niall smiled and held my hand tighter.

I tugged at his boxers"I think you know,horan" I winked.

he hopped ontop of me aggressivly(spelled that wrong) he kissed my lips hungrily,I didn't hesitate to kiss back.I was turned on and I could tell he was to I arched my hips upward rubbing against his bulge "mmm" he moaned that was pretty sexy.he could no longer wait he started stripping me down clothing by clothing once he got me into my bra and underwear,I stopped him

"Woah now! I'm not the only one that's going to be stripping here,loosem nialler" I commanded as he did.he finished unclothing me until we were both naked.he started sucking on my neck causing me to moan loudly "shhh,the last thing we need is for the whole tour bus to hear" he laughed I nodded in agreement as we continue.the harder we kept going the louder it got I hope no one heard!

*****************************

hey beautifuls!! hope you liked this short make up chapter! paisley will be mentioned in the next chapter I'm updating again soon :) oh and tell me if you like/dislike the naughty parts or vote. thank you! :)