Chapter Five: Kakashi POV

These Kids are awesome, Not my genin team, they failed the bell test. I think the three kids have a serious chance to beat the bell test. this team however failed in ever way. I am just excited to see how the three kids are up to in terms of time prepared. I arrived in the room for Genin teams, "team 1?" Hiruzen asked "Fail" the sensei told him. the next five teams also failed. "Team 7?" hiruzen asked. I stepped forward and said "Sir this team piqued my interest, but unfortunately Fail." I left soon after hearing that the rest had failed. I met up at the forest where my eventual team were practicing to see Naruto with a leaf attached to his finger and a second being tested. I was happy, these kids were learning well. Sakura had one leaf but couldn't manage a second. and Sasuke. was keeping the leaf on barely. Naruto then went over to Sasuke and squeaked in a pattern i couldn't understand, but Sasuke Got the leaf on with no problem afterwards, I counted 45 seconds before it fell. and the three cheered, only groaning when the leaves fell because they lost focus. I chose this moment to show myself. "Great work you three. Sasuke The point is to Keep the leaf on for A long period of time, but the end of the month I want all three of you to be able to keep on leaf on like second nature. Understood." the three kids saluted me, and we shared a laugh. I said "and as promised let's go get some ramen!" Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura cheered, and we walked towards the Umino-Hatake Household

When we arrived I smelled the heavenly scent of ramen, and I Saw the three kiddos smelling it too. We walked into the kitchen to see Iruka cooking a huge pot of Ramen, "we're home" we say as we walk through the kitchen. Iruka turns to us and says "welcome back, Ready for Ramen?" MY mouth already salivating at the though of Ramen. out of the corner of my eye i see Naruto salivating, Sasuke and Sakura are also drooling. "I take that as a yes" As we all rub our head sheepishly. We sit down at the table and start eating. Naruto squeaks at Sasuke who says "hey Iruka, Kakashi-sensei, Naruto wants to know if you'd be willing to learn his language so he can speak to you in some form of normality?" Iruka immediately nods his head "Yes I would love that," He confirms. While I finish my bowl of ramen and nod. "I would quite enjoy that too." we sit in comfortable silence, before Naruto squeaks at Sasuke who says "We can start tomorrow if that works for you?" I smile and so does Iruka. "that works for us." Iruka says. "okay, meet us at the gate at 7:30 tomorrow."

I wake up at 6:30 and So does Iruka, I ask him "ready to have the tables turned?" Iruka beamed and said "Absolutely, I want in on all the scoop." I chuckle and say "well let's get ready shall we?" We get ready within thirty minutes and are out the door at Seven even. we make it to the gates to see Naruto and his troop waiting there, They gesture for us to follow them. and we arrive at a massive tree. The three itself is hollow on the inside, and it can fit all of us. We sit down and Naruto Give us basic terms that we can understand, by the end of the day We can understand him, but we cannot speak it back.

It took us two months but we can fully understand and speak back and forth with Naruto. I so enjoy talking to Naruto in his language so no one around us can understand what we're saying, give us a layer of protection and a layer of secrecy so we can gossip all we want. I am walking to The Graveyard with Naruto. I wanted him to know the truth behind everything, I felt Hiruzen watching so i simply flipped off the air, Then i was met with Hiruzen himself. Who said pulled me aside and said "you cannot tell him. It is too dangerous if he knows. there is a chance we could lose him." I simply say, "I don't care, if he wants to leave he can, I'll go with him." Hiruzen sighs and says  "i didn't want it to come down to this, As of now, Kakashi Hatake you are officially a- Ough" Just then Danzo and a squad of ROOT soldier appeared and Hiruzen was hit by Danzo's cane. "Let him Know the truth or you die Hiruzen." Danzo explained coldly. Naruto was chilling with a few ROOT Soldier that were interested in him. all ROOT soldier Followed Danzo's command to the tee even if it meant they had to die, but they still had emotions, Danzo was a warhawk. but not a monster. One Root soldier asked. "can you speak our langauge?" one of the greatest members of the group, the one who knew Naruto's Taijutsu style bowed to him and said "Thank you for allowing me to learn your style." Naruto smiled and nodded The Style Learner said "and yes, He cannot speak our language." the other member had a similar reaction. "interesting" was one that stood out. a boy not much older than Naruto said "I wonder if i could learn to write with him." Naruto squeaked and shook his head.