Chapter 8: Kakashi POV

I awaken with a start. Today I'll learn my team. I so hope it's my kids, the ones who i've basically became the father for. I wake up Iruka, "Iru, It's time to wake up!" Iruka gets out of bed with a groan and says "Kakashi it's 6AM You woke me up 30 minutes early." I shrug and say "We get to learn the teams!" Iruka immediately wakes up fully and beams. "I sure hope you get my children Kaka." I smile and say "but of course my lovely wife." Iruka stammers out a laugh and says "Don't say that again." I run to the kids rooms. I walk into Naruto's room to see him up and moving. "always the go getter aren't we Naruto." I hear him chuckle and he tries speaking. It's broken but he's starting to learn. and apparently a few of his classmates can now speak to him. Mainly Kiba, Shikamaru and Choji They've apparently become great friends. I walk towards Sakura's room and knock. I get a chuckle from Naruto "She gets a knock but not me?" He's so funny. "Yeah She's a young woman now." Naruto shrugs and says "We still walk in on each other when we live in the trees. so i've seen her naked before." I nod and say "yes for you it's normal. NOT for me." He shrugs and says "ok" and heads downstairs. Sakura opens her door fully dressed and says "Good Morning Tou-san." I smile and say "good morning Sakura-chan."  Sasuke appears from his room fully dressed. "Hello, sasuke-kun." He waves before yawning. "morning." was his response, He and Naruto are so similar. they've really grown on me and Iru. We're officially a clan now though. Danz-Lord Hokage made it official. I sit in meetings now. but that's beside the point. I am so excited for today. I eat super fast and rush to the Hokage Tower.

When I arrive I am the first one in the office. I am giddy as hell, Danzo sees me and chuckles. "excited to learn your set team?" I squeal like a school girl and nod. Just then Kurenai, Gai, and Asuma walk in. "Oh man, I've never seen my rival so excited, What has you excited my youthful friend?" I look at him lazily and say "you say something gai?" which earns a round of laughs from my friends and gai. then I say "Well you see.... My team is already planned, and I get my kids." Asuma says "Make sure to send em to us to get some extra training in." I nod vigorously. and say "hey gai, I challenge you to a race around the village. first one to get one lap with weights for you and without for me. Will get to train Naruto first." Gai lights up "WHAT A YOUTHFUL CHALLENGE. I AGREE!" We both start running towards the gate. Evening out eventually Gai takes the lead and I try to catch up. "I believe that's 51-50 Now Kakashi!" I look down in mock sadness. "I Believe it's actually 52-51 with you in the lead." I Say Gai looks at me as I smile at him. "I'm glad I have you as my friend Gai." Gai looked surpised for a moment and said "Thank you my youthful friend. I've been meaning to ask, Can you teach me Naruto's language? and also shall we see about work!?" I nod and we both appear back in the hokage office. "Have fun you two?" Asuma chuckled from the side. We both nod, Danzo said "Okay, Kurenai, I want you to have team eight. Kiba Inuzuka, Shino Abarume, and HInata Hyuga. Asuma, I want you to take the Ino-Shika-Cho Trio for that formation once again. And of course Gai's team is in circulation. And Now Kakashi, Your team will be Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura Kyuu." Asuma asked me. "when do i get to train with the kids?" I smirk and ask "your team not enough?" Gai stepped in and said "why don't you three all train each others' teams at some point? that way we can build teamwork more!" Danzo smirked and said "That is an incredible idea Gai, You three will do as Gai recommended." Danzo calls Iru, who knocks and enters. "You wanted to see me?" Danzo said "Yes, Let the children Know that they will be sharing sensei's with each team trading out with another four weeks at a time. Meaning that sensei's change every four weeks." I look down and say "it's a wonderful idea." Danzo chuckled as Iruka looked down as well. we all began our trek to the academy except Iru who had used a clone to go to Danzo's office. We get to the door and hear much commotion inside. I hear "You're clan is a fake. The kyuu is a fake clan. the uchiha clan is real, because we've got a kekkai genkai, What do you share in common? that your all failures?" I felt my anger and the anger of my comrades around me rise. we opened the shutter and Asuma says, "You know Uchiha, My father was going to have your clan dealt with if Fugaku didn't agree to his demands. The Kyuu Clan shows their strength but you still view them as failures. Must suck being in your head." Kurenai stepped forward and said "I agree with Asuma-kun, you really suck young lady." Then i walked in. I heard Naruto call to me, but I ignored him i ignored all my friends as my anger took over. I marched up to the uchiha and growled. Naruto then held me to the ground and said "Breathe." Naruto then fell on top of me to hold me down. Sasuke and Sakura soon followed." The uchiha watched in terror as i slowly managed to calm down. "you dare call our clan a fake again. I will execute you. got it?" My Killing Intent. overflowing into the room The uchiha nodded fearfully. I eye-smiled and my Killing Intent was gone. "Good, glad we're on the same page." Asuma took over and said "alright! Team 10 with me!" Kurenai said "alrighty, Team 8 with me." I finally said "alright so here's the deal. I've got you four." Satsuki said "I am with you?" I nod and say. "Yes until we can find a replacement sensei for you." Satsuki sighs and said "The only reason I put on that display was to make my father proud. now I don't care anymore." Naruto said "if you want you can always join us." Satsuki said "it would be an honor. Kyuu-san." I sensed for any deceit and found none. she was telling the truth. just then Fugaku emerged from the darkness and said "So be it." he charged his own daughter at chunin speed. so i got in his way and threw a kunai at his leg disabling him. "Fugaku, I charge you with treason and attacking a fellow Shinobi of konoha, your choices are prison or death." Danzo appeared and said "nope, it's an execution for him." I look up and ask "why is that?" he stated "He's been transpiring to overthrow the konoha government for quite some time. It's time for plan B" Satsuki asked. "what is plan B?" Danzo sighed and said "the annihilation of the uchiha clan." Fugaku smirk faded instantly and was replaced with a look of fear. "Please Lord Hokage! reconsider, you can kill me just don't kill my clan. I only wanted a better life for my people, and felt that you weren't listening to me." Danzo smirked and said "Okay, but i'll kill off all members who were transpiring to overthrow the government." Fugaku looked down in sadness and said "so be it." His earlier Fighting spirit was gone. Satsuki looked at her father and said "tou-san, You've failed our clan." Fugaku looked up and nodded, "That I have Satsuki-chan, that i have."

I gathered my team together and saw Anko walk up to us. "Hey Kakashi-kun." I wave and say "Hey Anko-san, what can i do for you?" Anko smirked and said "It's time for me to take on an apprentice and saw that you had an extra team member. So i was wondering if I could take Satsuki-Chan here." I smirk and say "Sure, Satsuki Meet your new sensei."  Satsuki paled and said "Okay... Nice to meet you Sensei." Anko and Satsuki left and i clapped my hands, "Since I have to do this I must make you take the bell test. It's a test My sensei taught me. Meet me tomorrow at 6am at training ground seven. We'll discuss further. Today Naruto, your going to train with Gai, Sasuke your training with Asuma and Sakura your training with Kurenai For Genjutsu." The three nod and cheer. I started going home only to see Asuma, Gai. and Kurenai. "hey guys what'cha doing?" Asuma said "we were looking for you actually. We wanted to our students to train together with us." Gai started "Yeah we wanted to train all the kids all at once." Asuma continued. Anko appeared and said "I'm in if I'm allowed?" I eye-smiled and said "sure." we all met with the students. and shared greetings. Naruto and Satsuki both shared a Glare at Hinata for trying to get with Sasuke. Naruto glared at Hinata and said "Hey Hinata, He's taken." Naruto said. His speaking had become nearly complete. Hinata said "And who else am i supposed to date?" Naruto smirked and looked at Kiba. who in turn blushed a deep crimson. "How about Kiba?" Hinata said "but my father would be pissed about me being unable to have an heir." Naruto looked at Kiba who smirked. "I can do that for you Hinata-chan." Hinata said "really?" Naruto said "as an alpha she can do that to you." I stepped in and said "Now now, Let's discuss training regimen!" the children cheered and I smirked evilly. Naruto saw it and said "This'll be hell." Sasuke and Sakura caught on and shuddered. "Okay let's do it!" I discussed with each student and came up with regimen. then we Started splitting up. I was happy that i offered to buy my children ramen, which I would soon regret. We ate ramen and laughed and smiled together. This is something I'll protect till the end of my days.