✰✰𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗦✰✰

𝚂𝚢𝚗𝚘𝚙𝚜𝚒𝚜:

𝘾𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙧𝙖 "𝘼𝙘𝙚" 𝙆𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙧 had no intention of becoming a mother. She hadn't even been married or engaged when she received the news about her daughter. She was a pilot, and a pretty good one at that. To say she had followed in her father's footsteps was an understatement. She returned to Mirmar, California, on her own with her one-year-old daughter, to be closer to work and her parents. She got the hang of juggling work and her daughter after a few years back home. When she is called back to Top Gun for a suicide mission, she experiences the ups and downs of staying alive, finding love, and being a mother.

━━━━━━━⚜━━━━━━━

𝐎𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 𝟑, 𝟏𝟗𝟔𝟗, the United States Navy established an elite school for the top 1% of its pilots. Its purpose was to teach the lost art of aerial combat and to ensure that the handful of men (or women) who graduated were the best fighter pilots in the world.

They succeeded.

Today, the Navy calls it Fighters Weapons School. The flyers call it 𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐆𝐮𝐧.

━━━━━━━⚜━━━━━━━

[𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗟𝗔𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥]

𝐈. This book does contain spoilers for Top Gun and Top Gun Maverick.

𝐈𝐈. I do not own any characters from the Top Gun franchise. This story is simply inspired by the movie and is loosely based on it. I do not take any credit or claiming I created these characters (except my oc's)  and plot.

━━━━━━━⚜━━━━━━━

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬:

I have decided to write this book after a while of putting it off and formulating ideas. I am open to suggestions and ideas; my only condition is that they are shared respectfully. I will try to post every week but as everyone knows life can get in the way sometimes. I don't plan on this book being too long, but I will include all parts of the movie. Without further a due I welcome you to '𝙄𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙖𝙧𝙙𝙨'– I hope you enjoy ☺.