I found my mate

Heya, I'm Amara Solovyov. I'm a werewolf and I'm 19. I haven't found my mate yet which hurts. I do not have a pack, because my father took me and left the pack we were in to move to the city. Sadly I lost my very important friend. But the best thing is that there aren't many wolfs here so it's nice. I don't have to worry about them saying it's my territory. Like, shut the fuck up. But let's return to the matter at hand.

"Finally bitch I was starting to wonder when you'll let me enter your house or should say your mom's house." I laugh while putting the address in the GPS.

"I would explain why but I think it's better if you just come here and see for yourself." Claire huffs. I'm assuming she's smoking weed.

"Alright see you in a bit love ya."

"Love you too hoe."

I finally made it. As soon as I step out of my Mercedes SL 300 Gullwing.

(My fav car.)

As I step out of my car I look up to see a huge white-colored mansion.

"Shit looks like the White House." Did I enter the wrong address? I take my phone out of my pocket to text Claire.

"Hey girl, why are you standing out here come in." She laughs.

"Okay okay." As we enter the house a smell hits me. It smelled like Versace Eros.

'Where is this smell coming from? Is it our mate?'

'I think it is, try asking Claire if there is anyone else in the house. I wanna see my mate!' Evergreen starts yelling with joy. 

As soon as I was about to ask someone says good morning in a raspy voice. I turn to look at the woman in front of me. I lock eyes with her and my wolf was screaming mate. Evergreen was trying to get out and claim my mate here and now.

'Clam down.'

'No, we finally found our mate.'

'We might scare her.'

'Bitch the fuck you mean. Look at her, she screams danger. She has tats on her neck and arm. Could cover her whole body. She has muscles everywhere, if anything we should be scared."

'Could be into tattoos. But that's not the point, let's just not do anything. They are our mates, they are meant to be with us. Unless they regret us." My heart starts to hurt thinking about it.

"Good morning and you are?" I ask wanting to hear her voice again.

"I'm Vera and you must be the girl my daughter talks about?" She gives a small smile, but it doesn't reach her eyes.

"Yes I am and I hope she speaks good things about me."

"Of course she does." She gets cut off by her phone. When she answers the phone call, her entire expression changes.

"Do not do anything until I get there. I swear to Fucking god none of you can do anything." She mumbled. What was that about?

"Talk to you girls later." She storms off to her I suppose. Cause if she wanted to leave she would've got out that door.

'Wait, shouldn't you call your girlfriend and break up with her? Considering we have found our mate and don't need any side bitches.'

'You know I would get mad but you're right.'

"Excuse me for a moment, Claire." She nods and I walk out of the house calling my gf.

"Hey, baby how are you?"

"Let's break up."

"What did I do wrong."

"Well normally I would end the call here but you aren't like my other exes. You cheat on me and you cuss me out every time." And I found my mate, so I don't need your bitch ass.

"What are you talking about."

"Next time shower before you come home to your partner once you cheat." Sure what I did right now was shitty. Make it seem like it's her fault but, I would let her off kindly if she didn't do this.

After hanging up I walk back inside the house to find Claire on a call with her boyfriend telling him to come over. I've never met him before, which is odd but whatever. Then the smell of men's cologne hits my nose. She looked so goddamn hot.

Vera's outfit:

Her toned stomach was visible and I watched to put kisses all over it

"I'll see you two later. Take care."

Dear moon goddess, I'm thankful for this hot as fuck milf mate. I've always wanted to be with a milf. You made my dream come true.

"My boyfriend gonna arrive soon until then wanna order some food and watch legacies?"

"Hell yes, you know I'm all about Hope mikaelson." I laugh.

"Yes I know and you know I'm all about her father, Klaus." We burst into laughter and order some Chinese food.

The doorbell rings and Claire runs to open it. I walk over to smell a wolf. However, this wolf smells very familiar. 

"Amara meet Gavin, Gavin meet Amara. And you two can talk because I'm still hungry."

We both walk outside and the moment we are he pulls me for a hug.

"I never thought I'd see your bitch ass again."

"Yeah me either." I hug in return.

"So where the fuck did you go hoe? You left my ass alone there. I was not going to survive on my own, they can't make me laugh like you."

"My father took me away from the pack. Anyways that's not the point, the point is how and when did you find your mate?"

"When you left I got sad because you know....you were always there for me like a sister and cared about me more than anyone. I wanted to go to an actual school and I found her at school. So what about you? Where is your mate?"

"Your mate's mom."

"Huh? Wait so my mate's mother is your mate...."

"Yep."

"Well damn. Look at you, finally getting what you wanted. A milf as a mate." He starts laughing and dying. As he should.

"Need an inhaler, you seem like you're about to die." He flips me off and starts calming down.

"So what are you gonna do about it?" He starts calming down.

"Oh, I'm gonna fight for her. I will do anything in my power to have her as mine."

"Good luck I'll be cheering you on. Also shall we tell them today, or just me?"

"You can tell yours, however, I'll refrain for now." I can't tell her yet. I need her to trust me then I can.

We head back in and start watching Jennifer's body, because this was better than Legacies. Don't argue with me about this, Megan Fox over anyone. Okay not over my mate but whatever. 

But seriously all I know is that today was the best fucking day ever. 

--------

Hey everyone, how yall doin? 

I don't have much to say but anyways, have a great day!

Luv yall.