Let's go

Amara's POV

We're on a car ride home and I take this moment to think of Vera and Clara. I want to kill this Clara person, I can't seem to trust her. There are so many things wrong with her. She looks awful, with bags under her eyes, and messy hair, as if she's a drug addict...My gut is telling me something bad is going to happen.

'Can we just kill her?'

'Great question Evergreen! However, we cannot, we need Vera to give us the thumbs up. I don't want to get our mate upset.' 

'As if we need one, she caused our mate pain you know.' Evergreen scoffs. 'Just make sure, when you can kill her, she dies in the worst way possible.' I very much agree.

We finally make and it we make it to the door. Gavin greets us and looks at me.

"Amara, can I talk to you?" I look at Vera.

"Go, I'll be able to take care of everything here." I nod and walk away with Gavin.

"Listen, the pack wants us back. Sophie came by this morning and said we need to be back for a meeting. Since she came here to inform us, it's most likely important." What is going on at the pack house?

"I'll talk to my father about-" I got cut off by the sounds of cars approaching us fast. Men got out of the cars with guns and start rushing t us. Gavin and I rush back inside. 

"GO SOMEWHERE SAFE!" We yell at everyone and they run. "Gavin go and tell them to stay close and away." He nods and runs, while he goes I told the door back. "Jesus Christ..."

"What should we do?" He rushes to my side and we hold the door back.

"Okay, hold the door while I rush to find a weapon, we can't use our powers you know." He says okay and I rush to find something. I come across a room with weapons and look for something other than a gun. I don't like guns, I prefer blades. I find a dagger for me and a katana for Gavin. I rush back and hand him the katana. 

"Good luck." We tell each other and smile. We open the door and rush out cutting whoever is near us. 

This is difficult...It's hard to dodge bullets. I got grazed by several, they don't hurt much because it isn't silver, but still, this shit hurts. I get away from cover just to be hit in the leg with a bullet.

'Want me to ape shit?'

'No need, I can handle this.' I start running as fast as I can, like a human, and stab someone in the heart with the dagger. I hear something drop and look at the ground, I see a really nice sword, the blade is red, and the handle is silver with roses on it. Where did it come from? 

'GRAB IT QUICK' Evergreen voice echoes in my head and I grab it. I smell someone getting near and slicing them with it. 

'What's my name...." Who the fuck is talking?

'Listen whoever you are just wait.' 

After an hour of killing the men, I finally find Gavin. 

"Never again...This is far more exhausting than running..."

"Of course it is, you're killing people not running." I smack him. "Let's go inside Gavin."

"Whats that sword? Can I have it?" For some reason, I didn't like the fact that he asked me that question.

"No." We walk inside and yell at them to come out.

"It's okay now! Come out!" No one came out, I look at Gavin panicking. "Go find them!" He flinched at my tone and ran to find them.

'What is my name..." Again? I look around trying to find something until I feel something pulse in my hand and chest. The sword...

'So, you want me to name you?'

'Whats my name...' So it won't say anything else besides that.

'How about...Guinevere?' 

'Thank you, Master.' Woah, this is cool. 

'How do I put you away?' I wonder looking for a way to put Guinevere away.

'I can do that. What do you prefer, a bracelet or necklace?'

'Necklace please.' It became a red and silver necklace with a small blade on it.

'Tear me off when you need me. I will explain everything else later." I say okay and wait for them to come down.

"Amara!" Vera came running down, looking to see if I was injured. Thankfully I can heal fast.

"I'm fine, are you okay?" I look at her and pull her in for a hug when I know she's safe. She backed away and looked at my neck.

"When did you get this?" Her warm hands go to my neck and grab the necklace, she recoils immediately from touching it. "Argh!" It seems Guinevere does not like anyone touching them.

"I found it, but that's not the problem. We have some issues at hand, one; who were they, two; we need to clean the area and three; who sent them. I think I have number 3 answered." I look at Vera, waiting for an approval to continue. "Dear Clara has something to do with this and if she does, I'm going to kill her."

"When it was happening she was smirking, I asked her what she had done, and she started laughing. You can kill her, Claire doesn't even want to meet her. And I don't value her anymore."

'Finally...Kill that bitch Amara, actually let me do it." Evergreen starts laughing.,

'I will, however I have some work to do. I need to go to my father, do you remember? Now, you're going to stay here and keep her safe, while I go deal with my dad and the pack okay? Also, one more thing, I don't think this was the only time we will be attacked, something isn't right. Keep Clara alive and get information off of her. Make sure you tell Vera."

'Oh, finally. A one-on-one opportunity with her. I will keep her safe, but make sure you stay safe too alright? And I will let her know." 

"Before we talk about anything else excuse me." They give me a puzzled look and I walk out to the woods surrounding the house and let evergreen out. Only werewolves with a lot of power are capable with this. I walk back in and Vera see's Evergreen.

"Is that your-" Vera points at Evergreen. I look at evergreen and she starts wagging her tail with jook back and Vera and smile.

"Yes, now she'll stay here and keep you safe. Before you start saying you're safe, you really aren't." She starts getting ready to speak in defense, but I shut her up by glaring at her. Vera lets out sigh and walks to me.

"Fine...But come home when you're done talking with your father." I look her questioning the home part. "Yes, this is your home." She pulls me in for a hug and kisses my forehead, whispering, "If you ever pull shit like this today, I won't ever hug you again. But still thank you..." I grab her hand and kiss her knuckles.

"Come on Gavin, let's go talk to my father."

------------------------------------------------

Guinevere:

Hey people, how are ya? Did yall eat and drink water?

I hope you guys have a great thanksgiving week!!!

Love yall!!!