How dare you?

Vera's POV

"It's your ex." It takes moment for me to understand what he was talking about, and before I could ask if he was joking, she walks in.

"How dare you waltz in here?" I was fuming with anger, ready to kill her. How can this woman come back as if nothing has ever happened?

"I know, however, I took those years to reflect on my life, and now I'm ready."

"No, you can't just say no I'm not staying, and then come back a few years like hey I'm back honey! It doesn't work like that."

Flashback

"I need to tell you something, Clara..." She motioned for me to continue. "I'm part of a mafia, well I'm the leader." The moment those words leave my mouth she backed away from my touch.

"I can't believe this...All along I was with a cold-blooded killer? My child cannot stay here." I couldn't say anything because she went to her room and got her stuff before I could. I get to her room and we argue about this. 

She walked away from me no matter how hard I tried. I kept trying to win her back for a couple of months, but I had no luck. However, she returned.

"Clara?! Come in quick!" I should've paid more attention to her, she stopped at the door and shoved something heavy into my arms, and walked away.

"What..?" I look down and I see a child, this has to be my kid. She's so beautiful. And from that day I no longer tried talking to Clara. I needed to do whatever I needed to keep my child safe from everyone.

"I promise you little one, you will always be my number one priority no matter what." Baby Claire smiled at me and I cried. I cried because the void that Clara left me with was mostly filled, it was just void of her love. Her laughs and cries weren't there. But now I have a child I need to look after, she doesn't matter.

End of flashback

"You may think that what you did was okay to do because I said I was part of the mafia, however leaving your kid was not okay...You left the poor girl as soon as she was born!" I yelled and Clara started stepping close to me.

"Oh no, you don't." Amara pins Clara by the throat to the wall and stares into her eyes. "Try getting close to her unless you want to die." She growls at her. Clara looks at her with fear written all over her. I'm thankful Amara was here. Even though she did this, part of me still loved her, she was my first love after all. 

"O-okay...Let me meet her at least." she starts rubbing her neck because Amara let go, but then Amara grabs her jaw.

"Look at me." Clara complies and looks at her shaking. "Pull anything and I will kill you. She may not kill you, but I will. And I won't hesitate for even a moment." 

"I will let you meet her because if I didn't that would be stupid." She is her child and I have no right to not let them meet unless one side doesn't want to. We walk to the car and Clara was about to sit in the front.

"Not happening, get your ass in the back seat. Just cause she said you can come doesn't mean everything's normal." Did I say how thankful of her I was? Well, I'm thankful.

"I will get you back Vera, I love you." Amara looks behind the seat at Clara and looks away. She doesn't say anything and it has me worried. I place my hand on her thigh and kiss her cheek, before I could pull away she grabs my jaw and kisses me.

"You're mine, you understand kotenok?" Amara whispers into my ear, I try my hardest to not blush in front of everyone. She just called me to kitten in Russian, well that's hot. I turn away and start driving towards my house.

------

After two hours we finally arrive and head to the door, I go to open the door until Claire's boyfriend Gavin opens it.

"Good afternoon everyone, Amara can I talk to you?" What does he want with her? They have been close a lot and I'm not sure if I like it. Just to be safe, I pull her in for a kiss.

"Go, I'll be able to handle everything here." She nods and walks away with Gavin.

"You haven't changed this place at all, why is that?" 

"I can do what I want with my house, Claire!"Let's just get this over with, I'm still horny from earlier. 

I hear Claire getting near and then I see her. She gives me a puzzled look, poor girl.

"Meet your mother..." I step to the side and just look at them. Claire gets close and so does Clara. 

"No way..." Their voices start fading away as I hear some cars pulling up to the house. Amara and Gavin burst through the doors.

"GO SOMEWHERE SAFE!" Their voice booms in the house and I grab Clara and Claire. We head to my room where there is a secret room.

"What's going on-" I got cut off by people yelling and shooting. Gavin walks in and holds a finger to his lips.

"Stay quiet, let Amara and I deal with this. Don't come out no matter what. I know how much you want to leave and help us Vera, but it's best if you stay here. She won't focus while keeping you safe." He runs out the door as soon as he says that. 

I'm worried for her, I need her here with me. I look at my ex and my daughter, then at Clara. She has a small smirk on her lips and I don't like it one bit.

"Clare what the fuck did you do."

------------------------------

Sorry for not uploading for a while, its been a bit hard to do anything since i got netflix back you know.

Now that we have thanksgiving I will be able to upload more.

Make sure you all eat and drink. Love yall!