Beginning of The End

4 MONTHS AGO

Jaemins POV

"Do I really have to come? I wanted to stay in tonight.." Jaemin mumbled into the phone, dreading the night ahead. His older brother, Doyoung, insisted he come out tonight to a party, signifying the beginning of the school year.

"Oh grow up, you want to stay in every night. You need to meet new people before class starts, I can't hangout with you 24/7, Nana. I'll be back home in 20, text Jisung and tell him I'm picking him up first." Doyoung cooed into the phone before abruptly ending the call.

Jaemin shot up out of bed, typing furiously.

you better not call me that shit when we're out later

yeah yeah just get ready

Jaemin rode down the elevator in silence, only perking up when two girls entered. He tried not to stare but couldn't help it as one caught his eye.

"Do you think we're even gonna have fun tonight? I feel like this is a waste of time, I could've bee-" She was cut off before explaining further.

"Eman, relax. Skyy said she had fun last year plus it's tradition. We may as well go have a good time before classes start and we have no free time." the second girl responded calmly, in an attempt to ease her friends nerves.

Eman. Jaemin made a mental note in his head. She was gorgeous, her glasses sat perfectly on her goddess crafted face. Dark, hair tied back into a bun, two pieces of hair pulled out to frame her face. The jewelry adorning her wrists, ears and neck glimmering in the dim elevator lighting. He was dumbstruck.

Jaemins hands grasped onto the material of his sweater sleeves, trying to focus on anything but the girl before him. The elevator ride continued as Jaemin read a text from Jisung, urging him to hurry up, the conversation of the girls playing as background noise.

As they arrived at the ground floor the two girls exited. Jaemin followed behind them leaving the apartment doors, spotting his brothers car instantly. He noticed Kun in the backseat, eyes following Emans friend as she entered the car behind them, a curious sparkle in his eyes. Jaemin got into the backseat, reminding himself to ask about it later.

"Dude, what took you so long?" Johnny questioned from the front seat, craning his neck to take in Jaemins appearance.

"You texted me 'here' three minutes ago, relax." Jaemin responded to his friend.

"Guys, can I get aux?" begged Jisung, sat in the middle of the backseat.

'No." deadpanned Jaemin, Doyoung, Johnny and Kun in unison.

The boys drove to the party, shouting along to the music that played. The energy level high as the group had done this one too many times together. Jaemin slowly began to think the night couldn't be as bad as he imagined, so long as he had his friends by his side.

They continued the drive, unaware that this was the beginning of the end.

---------------------------------------------

LALALALALALALAAAAAAA

yanie is queer