I Bet We Could Win

ANUSHKA'S POV

Anushka sat staring at the screen absentmindedly waiting for something to happen. 

Everyone was sat in Eman and Fahima's apartment watching the game between England and France. Anushka was not too familiar with the rules of football but was excited to be spending time with their friends.

"Why did he get a card?" Anushka asked curiously.

"Because he deserved it" Doyoung laughed, walking into the kitchen to grab a drink.

"Because the ref is a fucking dick rider." yelled back Fahima angrily. 

The room was pretty evenly split, some cheering for France and some cheering for England. Tension between friends was up and down throughout the entire match.

"Do you guys have any better snacks?" wondered Jisung as he rummaged through the cabinets.

"Dude!" Doyoung smacked the back of his head.

Chuckles spread through the room as Jisung rubbed the spot on his head and muttered out a weak 'my bad'. 

Eman perked up from her spot on the couch, "Jisung if you are so unhappy with our selection you are more than welcome to go to the store and grab some more." The amusement in her voice was noticeable. 

"But the game is still on." he deadpanned at her, eyes narrowed.

"Half time is coming up!" Eman smiled at him.

They stared at each other Jisung sporting a sour look, Anushka tried desperately not to laugh.

"Okay show of hands who wants more snacks and some food?" Johnny asked breaking the silence.

Every hand shot up, nobody opposed to the idea of eating. The group played a few rounds of rock paper scissor to decide who would go get what. Groans and sighs of frustration filled the air; after gathering a list of what everyone wanted, Skyy got up along with Doyoung, Jaemin, Jisung and Eman. 

The group heading out decided 2 of them would go to Nando's to pick up food and the rest would go to Walmart for snacks and drinks to keep them happy for the rest of the night. 

"Bye, drive safe children!" Anushka shouted as they left. 

A thought sprung into Anushka's head, something for the remaining people to do to pass the time.

"You guys wanna play a game?" they asked with an innocent smile.

Everyone agreed throwing out suggestions, eventually deciding on uno in pairs. 

"I'm gonna go meditate, this match is stressing me out." Fahima sighed as she walked to her room.

Anushka began dealing cards explaining that they be playing in pairs and one solo man until Kun spoke up, 

"Where can I take this call? It's my dad. You guys can play without me." he turned to Anushka as they were most familiar with the apartment, apart from Ayan who was in the washroom.