Mystery Inc?

JOHNNY'S POV

Johnny scrolled through his phone aimlessly, trying to pass the time before his class began. Of the people who had agreed to meet up today, he had the earliest start to the day.

An idea came to Johnny, '10 minutes should be enough time to make a group chat'

Although the group had been brought together due to unfortunate circumstances, Johnny was glad he got to meet the others. His friends had never clicked with other people so easily. At least something good had come out of this.

Johnny opened up iMessage and began to create the group chat. 

Doyoung has been added!

Jaemin has been added!

Kun has been added! 

Jisung had been added!

Jihyo has been added!

------------

Sungiepoo: we literally have this exact group chat on every app including imessage already?

good morning to you too i guess

add everyone else

Ayan has been added!

Fahima has been added!

Anushka has been added!

Skyy has been added!

Eman has been added!

--------

Fahima: oou thank you for having me 

Kunnie Pie: Good Morning :) 

Ayan: hi

Dj Anush: woah new group chat

Johnny had already had Anushka's contact saved. He had learned a lot about them the night prior. Including their love for music, something the two shared. Hence the contact name. 

Doie Bun: Where do you guys wanna meet up?

Eman: im in an empty study room rn my class got canceled do you guys just wanna meet me here when you're done?? second floor library.

everybody good with that?

Sungiepoo: works for me

Jiji: yup

Fahima: yasss 

Ayan: sounds good

Doie Bun: Yeah

Kunnie Pie: See you guys there!

The remaining people simply liked Johnny's message, signifying they would be there. 

Johnny sat his phone face down on the desk as his professor began the lecture. 'Only an hour and 29 minutes left' he told himself, praying todays lesson would go by fast.