Seoul Morning News ; 2016-10-14 ; 18:30

seoulmorningnews.com/2016/10/14/Multiple_shots_fired_at_this_years_Winter_fair_young_male_shot

Multiple shots fired at this year's 'Winter fair' - young male shot

Just after 16:00 today police got multiple reports about Deck of Cards, the mafia, being at Winter fair. The reports were shortly followed by reports of gunshots fired, in the same area.

Police have confirmed that one male in his twenties was shot, the only civilian to get hurt. Multiple police officers lost their lives when dealing with the cards there. Police have yet to confirm how many officers it was that died.

All the fallen officers' families have been notified and a ceremony in honour of them will be held sometime next week.

After identifying the male police have now confirmed that he used to be a member of the now disbanded mafia CH, Im Iseul. The police also says that they believe all members of CH are now dead, after multiple attacks on the group.

Read more about CH here.

According to the many witnesses, there were four cards present, from the suit of diamonds, and a fifth somewhere, since the four didn't fire their guns at the male. They also say that the most shots were heard minutes after the cards had left the stage, where the attack took place.

- Seoul Morning News
Updated 2016-10-14 18:30