2016-07-07 ; 16:42 ; Thursday

Multiple times on the way back home Taeil had asked about injuries, but everyone shut him down with different versions of 'it's nothing serious'. Eventually he gave up and focused on the road.

When they got back he wasn't so easily persuaded to drop it, and he wanted to know what had happened to everyone. Turns out Yuta had irritated his elbows because of laying on the roof for so long, Johnny had scratched his hand on the wall of the church and Winwin had sprained one of his fingers when blocking a hit. But that was it.

So really, everyone had told the truth and it was just minor stuff. It made Taeil happy and it didn't take him very long to finish patching everyone up.

When he was done with it however, it was straight back to work (but not for him, just the others). They all needed to get their equipment ready again, preferably today, so they had as much time as possible to plan, this was only the beginning after all.

"It always surprises me when you two read each other like that." Doyoung stood at the counter in the kitchen in Diamonds' quarter. Next to him, at the island, sat Mark. "It's always at the most random things as well."

"You mean you didn't get what he meant?" Mark asked with a smile that's bordering on a smirk.

The kids really like teasing Doyoung, Taeil thought and made his presence known. The two greeted him back before Doyoung answered Mark's question.

"I don't really know, I guess."

"I'm gonna take that as a 'no'." Mark stood up and headed for the door Taeil had not come from.

"I didn't — don't you dare tell him that." Doyoung pointed the spatula at Mark, but the younger male only smiled and left the room.

"You should have just lied to him. It's not like he would have instantly known." Taeil chuckled at the often recurring joke. "It's Mark." Doyoung just sighed, but he did fail to completely hide the smile that wanted out.