2016-06-03 ; 12:23 ; Friday

Mark walked with his group of friends towards the cafeteria to get lunch. All four of them grabbed their food and made their way over to a free table. They found one off to the side by the windows showing the front of the school. The sun was shining down on the grass outside, the rain from the night had long dried up and the few clouds moving from one side of the sky to the other made the day peaceful.

"First year is almost done." Yeonjun starts. "Can you believe that?" He didn't look at them, focusing on one cloud almost blocking the sun.

"Time has moved really fast." Lucas agreed and stuffed some rice in his mouth.

"A third of the way there." Mark hummed. "It's so weird — we haven't even been friends for a year yet."

"Right!" Yeonjun exclaimed.

"What are your plans for the summer?" Changbin asked, speaking for the first time since they all sat down.

"I don't really have any plans. I'm mostly just gonna take it as it comes." Lucas says.

"Same. I don't have any big plans, other than a few birthday parties." Mark continued.

"I'm working with my dad most of the summer. But I'm getting paid so I don't mind super much." Yeonjun answered as well. "What about you?"

"Other than the funeral, nothing."

"Did you talk to your parents?" Mark asked. It had been a while since they last talked about it.

"Yeah. They just said that they understand but that there is nothing to do about it, it didn't really change anything." Changbin explained. "Well other than that I will probably be allowed to leave earlier."