🎴 2016-05-02 ; 16:06 ; Monday 🎴

Jisung spent most of the night yesterday and the day today, updating and looking through CH's calendar, like he was asked. Shotaro had spent a lot of that time with him, getting some practice out of it.

It didn't bring anything specific, but they didn't always need that. The plans also hadn't changed in the short time he had kept an eye on it, and when he looked back on its history it's been the same since it was added.

He had gathered all the info they got in a document he saved on a flash drive, it's how he keeps his files organised. Then to easily show Taeyong he also printed out a single copy for the leader, since he, for some reason, prefers paper-files.

Now he was standing next to Taeyong at the leader's desk, a sheet of paper placed in the middle of the work space.

"July seventh is a Thursday and the leader and his family are set to leave base on Monday: the fourth. According to the little info set on the activity, they will be staying in a hotel close to the church on the north side of Seoul." Jisung explained while pointing at the document.

"They're staying there the entire week and then going back to base, on Sunday the tenth, for two days. Then a small group, not including the leader, will travel to their second HQ. The leader and his family will follow a few days later and stay there for about a week. It moves into a deal in the last week of July."

"Perfect." Taeyong nods with a small smile after Jisung's short-ish explanation. "Any info on this deal?"

"Yes." Jisung answers and pulls another paper from the folder in his hand. "Something to do with High Gold – you know the gang north of central Seoul?" Taeyong nodded. "Seems like they are planning to form an alliance."

"Hm, why?"

"Well, I don't know why CH would want to do it, but it makes sense to want to work with CH. They have good territory and have managed well against their enemies so far." Jisung started, mostly just thinking out loud. "High Gold has money, but that's about it. They're always high on something and there is a reason for why they can't really hold onto any territory."

"So CH might be looking for money?"

"From what I can tell right now, it seems so, yeah."