otto // chapter eight

' I FUCKED UP. BAD. '

📍🎀📍

📍🎀📍

Kusuke was kind enough to get his family, as well as Kusuo's friends, a flight back to Japan the next day. Asher hadn't expected to leave so soon, but he wanted to hurry and get the plane trip over with. It was embarrassing, letting all those people see his weakness.

His mom had been weirdly calm about him leaving the country, but it may be because she was happy he was getting himself out there. Asher was glad she was okay with it, rather than upset. Made life easier for him.

The summer break was getting closer and closer for students. This meant people were mingling and planning who, what, and where to spend their break. There was a lot of chatter among the PK classrooms and hallways. At the end of their classes before break began, the brunette was quickly out of the door.

'Lets hurry and find Saiki. Maybe he can come over this week, and meet my mom? No, no, it's way too soon. Don't get ahead of yourself, blockhead.'

'His thoughts are way too loud.'

Asher spent almost half an hour searching for the pinkette, He asked people that were still left in the building while checking every spot he might be. The brunette was determined to get what he wanted. However, minutes turned into hours, and his motivation began to drain. It felt weird stay at school so late. When all hope had felt lost, he heard his name.

"Oh, hey Saiki!"

The brunette turned to the voice along with the others who had been looking for said male. In a flash, Saiki was being bombarded and trampled by his classmates.

"Saiki! Saiki..?" Asher's voice was lost in the sea of everyone elses' voices. In the end, he walked out of the building defeated. He didn't like putting himself in such overwhelming situations.

"Damn. Now I just feel embarrassed," the brunette murmured to himself. "Why's that guy so popular, anyway?"

'I ask myself the same thing.'

The pinkette approached the brunette from behind, almost scaring the big guy. Asher felt his heart leap for a moment.

"Oh– Saiki. Hey."

"What's wrong with you?"

"Hm? I'm fine, I dunno what you're talking about."

"There's no point in lying."

Asher averted his eyes, releasing a small sigh. He shrugged his shoulders, "I'm just disappointed we won't be able to hang out this break."

"I never said I didn't have time for you," Saiki pointed out.

"Yeah, but I'm sure your schedule is jam-packed now."

The shorter male squinted at Asher. "Since when were you so submissive..?"