A simp?

"Admit it scaramouche, you are a simp" itto said as he laughed, scaramouche now had an irk mark on his head as he was imagining on what to do with this stupidly big idiot. "Shut up itto" shinobu said who was apparently babysitting him.

"But I'm not wrong tho, Scaramouche is a literal Simp!! Hahaha" itto said once more as the others looked either anmoyed or confused. "Okay then, how is a simp itto?" Sara said her voice filled with curiosity. "Well, I saw him smiling at his phone the other day" itto said proudly.

"Itto... you do know that he could be smiling evily at something right?" Tomo said as he imagined a smiling scaramouche. "Besides that's impossible" Tomo continued as he looked over at kazuha. "And challenging baal was smart" sara said sarcastically, while rolling her eyes.

"Hey! At least I got a really cool scar" he said as he pointed a scar on his arm which looked like he fell of his bike. "Anyways! Scaramouche was really smiling! And I heard another voice I swear!!" Itto said wondering why no one would believe him.

"Oh enough with that itto, First it was him smiling then you hearing another voice from his voice? How ridiculous itto. Maybe you still haven't recovered from the bean accident" sara said as she looked at itto quite disgusted, since he pucked at her seat after being dared to eat beans. In which he did.

Itto groaned, while he mumbled why no one believed him and the others started to go on eating their lunch, while scaramouche was back on his phone. Kazuha then leaned over to him, "you should be more careful and thankfully it was itto who caught you" he whispered as scara just nodded at him.

The others didn't notice this except for itto again, "Okay guys let's make a bet!" He declared clearly annoyed at the fact not one of his friends believed him. To which the others just accepted since itto always loses anyways. "I bet our little scara has a gf!!" He said while the others stared at him unamused.

"I bet $50!" He said placing down the money on the table more like slamming it down. (I know they don't use dollars but deal with me). The others nodded clearly teaming up saying he doesn't have a gf.

"How about you kazuha?" Shinobu asked, "I'm on itto with this one" he said smiling at her, which caused itto to laugh loudly saying "See kazuha is with me, meaning I have a bigger chance!!" While scaramouche was just sitting there dumbfounded.

"Why in the world are you betting about me?" He said annoyed as he glared at each one of them. "Free money" tomo and yoimiya said while they finger gunned eachother. "How ridiculous" he mumbled as he went back to his phone.

"Why are you back on your phone?" Sara asked as she looked at him, "None of your business" he said as he put on his ear pods. Playing chase atlantic songs, while the others are still telling itto to back down from the bet while he said that he and kazuha won't.

Which caused itto to throw tomo somewhere and they started to insult eachothers favorite food, and now back with scara.

N/n

N/n

Have you eatten already?

Scara

Already

N/n

That's good