The gap between us

You and scaramouche were close in middle school, the teachers would say that you are two peas in a pod, inseparable always sticking with eachother.

But when high school came you two slowly drifted apart, you both grew up into two completely different persons from what you are before. You both matured, had changes, ups and downs and New friends.

You grew up following the rules, while scaramouche broke them, you are a student council member, he is in an organization called the "Fatui". Everything's really changed and you regretted that you didn't tell him how you feel, maybe that might've made him stay.

Flashback

First year of high school

You both were still close,  having lumches together, walking home at the same time. But that was until he joined the Fatui, they are a club which occassionally cause trouble in which the tsarista is leading them.

He started to have a change in his personality, becoming colder as the days go on, he started to focus his time there and whenever you try to talk to him he would just leave.

Apparently you got tired of him, thinking he would come back which didn't happen. It did hurt you to lose someone so close to you over something that won't last forever. You also gotten used to his treatment.

So you decided to talk to him so you could know why he had a sudden change. "Hello there Kuniz– scaramouche" you greeted him as he just nodded at you. "Can I ask you a question?" You asked as he nodded telling you to hurry up.

"Why?" You asked, he looked at you as if he didn't understand the question. You sighed, "why? Why did you join?" You asked, he scoffed at your question. "Then why did you join the student council?" He asked, "I joined because I was recruited" you answered him.

"Well what I join or do, is not any of your concern and stop it acting like you still care about me its pathetic" he said with each word filled with venom, "What? You think I'm pretending?" You asked. He stayed silent as he just looked at you.

"I cared about you, you were my friend! Someone who I deeply cared about!" You said angrily as you started to shake abit, you looked down on the ground. "Well if that's what you feel, then that's what you feel. I don't care and you are not someone who I should stay with 24/7–" he said as he stopped.

"Besides you are nothing to me" he said as he left you, you didn't try to stop him since you know that you both would drift apart from eachother again.

Flashback ended

You sighed as you looked at the papers infront of you, these were invitations from other school's in Liyue, sumeru and other schools from different nations. It was now your last year here in high school even tho its just your second year

Your mother found a better working place there and you were going to liyue, despite you not wanting to leave but you know that you still will have to agree since she only wants what best for you.

You only had two weeks left here, and you already told gorou and kokomi who happened to be your best friends. They were sad that you were going to leave but you promised them that you were gonna come back and will stay in touch with eachother.

.

.

.

.

.

Today, was your last day here in inazuma you were spending you time with both gorou and kokomi. You three were talking about the memories you all made throughout the 2 years.