Frenemies

You and scaramouche don't consider eachother as friends or enemies, so the other students in your class called you both "Frenemies" and they couldn't agree more. Since you two would work together than the next minute basically threatening eachother.

The others seened to quite enjoy watching you both threaten eachother but would defend one another when someone buts in, it surely is amusing in their eyes. Others started discussing about what would happen to you both, would you turn into lovers or stay as frenemies.

.

.

.

.

You were now in the library doing you project while your supposed partner was supposed to be there but he didn't arrive so you decided to just start doing it since its important for your grade this semester, and you can't afford to fail it.

You were tired, stressed and sleepy and its not helping you that the fact that the project is due to next week. So you decided to just continue studying and give up on sleep even tho you wanted to.

And a two hours went by and you decided to pack already, and when you did that's when your not so helpful partner came. And started yelling at you for not even being able to finish the project.

He starred calling you names and kept on yelling on how you are basically useless and not providing to the project. You were too tired to argue so you just kept your head down.

After he yelled at you he just left after that, you then decided to continue cleaning up. But you didn't notice that someone had witnessed all of this.

.

.

.

"Oi you fucking bastard! How dare you say thatto them?!" Scaramouche yelled at them as he held yiur partners collar and slammed him to the wall. "Woah, woah, woah calm down there shorty. I was just stating facts" you partner said as he raised both his hands up.

"Stating facts? Don't make me laugh, you weren't even there you asshole" scaramouche said as he tightened his grip on the guys collar. "Well that's what they were supposed to do, I'm the boss they're the servant" he said smugly.

And this was the last straw for scaramouche, since he then punched the guy straight at the face. Which caused the guy to fall to the ground, "I'll give you one last chance if this happens again you're dead" he said as he looked down at your sad excuse of a partner.

Scara then left him on the ground, now scaramouche's first adjective was to find you. And luckily you were still cleaning, he then went over and started to help you. You then looked at him in both suprise and confused. "Don't look at me like that" he said as he fixed the papers.

"Thank you" you said as you placed the things back in your bag, "kay" was all he said. You both than finished and now you both were no heading back to your dorms. And what did you know you both are roommates, and on your way back was silent.

Once you both arrived, you wanted to ask him what he wants to eat since yiu woud cook for him as a payment. "Hey scara-" you were about to aske but he beat you to it. "What do you want to eat?" He asked as he entered the kitchen.