Mistakes in the past

It has been three years ever since you last saw them, three years since you last saw him. And ever since then you never contacted them even tho you miss them dearly but there are certain things to let go so you could move on.

And it was Them, since you know they will push you to go talk to scaramouche and try and fix your friendship, and now you are back, back to your hometown where you grew up and met them.

It did bring back memories, but you weren't here for them or him, you were here because you have a job to do and that was to perform one of your songs here, and no matter what it takes you will perform.

And now kequing was making sure everything and everyone was in good shape before the concert, you all were already dressed in your outfits and everyone was looking great.

And this was your outfit, everyone is also wearing a suit but they have different styles, like xinyan who decided to wear a black suit.

(If you don't like it or not comfortable with it you can change the style)

.

.

.

.

"Okay, its all set" kequing said as she nodded at you all, you all than went to your positions. Xiao was holding the microphone, you with the electrical guitar, and everything was set. You than heard kequing, "Let's welcome whirlwind!"

Than the curtains infront of you opened and it revealed all of you, once the people saw you they started cheering. "Hello everyone! Thank you all for being here with us!" Hu tao said as they people cheered louder.

"Now, now lower down your voice or you won't be able to hear our pretty performance" she continued as she winked at them. Xinyan then started the countdown with her drum sticks.

You had an ear microphone since you and xiao would be the ones singing tonight, with hu tao as a backup singer. You took a deep breath as you and xiao made eye contact, he nodded at you. In which you started to sing.

Hate me by Nico Collins

You cut my breaks
Then kiss on my face
So where are you coming from?
Can't read the signs
So I draw the line
Then you go and bend it some
The moment everything is said
Your words they bring me back again
It's so insane the things we do
In the name of love

My friends they say
I should run away
And change all my information
But I hold you close
So how could I go
When you are my destination?
These thoughts they got me conflicted
But it's too late, now I'm addicted
It's so insane the things we do
In the name of love