Alone time

Modern au!
Short chapter

___________________

♡♡♡

_____________________

You and scaramouche were in a relationship, and you could still remember when he asked you out which was quite funny since kazuha, itto, and the others were "silently" watching the scene unfold.

Itto kept on chuckling, gorou's tail kept on wagging, yoimiya was kind of squealing who knows why. You could see them hid behind a tree which they somehow managed to hide in, if they were quiet you sure you wouldn't even motice that they were there.

Scaramouche's tsundere side is showing by the way how he asked you out, "want to go to the arcade just the two of us.... if you don't want its alright it won't bother me or anything....." You could still remember the way itto shouted at him, "That's not how you ask a girl out!!" Which shinobu immediately scolded him for ruin the moment.

The way how they were supportive in your relationship, you were truly happy. When both you and scaramouche would go on date, itto would often tag along which makes him the third wheel.

Which pisses scaramouche off since he wants to spend time with you, and only you not with some guy who is allergic to beans but still ate it for a dare. And so scaramouche did everything he could to make him go away.

.

.

.

You and scaramouche are now walking home together, well more on your house somce he wanted to stay over. You rubbed your hands together trying to warm it up since it was snowing.

Scaramouche saw this and scoffed, he took your hand and held it. "If you wanted to warm your hands you could've just asked" he said refusing to look at you, you smiled and thanked him.

You both made it back your house in no time, you removed your coat so did scaramouche. You hanged it and went to scaramouche who was laying on your couch.

"Do you want to eat anything?" You askes as you walked in the kitchen, "No thanks" he answered. You nodded and went to the kitchen to get f/f you went back to the living room and sat beside him.

Scaramouche was watching a movie, you laid your head on his shoulder and he laid his head on yours. He placed an arm on your waist as he pulled you closer.

It was nice just the two of you alone and not having itto bringing attention to the both of you whenever you amd scaramouche go out, you both continued to watch the movie and you eventually got up and changed to a more comfortable outfit.

You gave scaramouche a pair of clothes, that he left the last time he stayed here with you. Once that was done, you cooked dinner and you two ate. So now you both were in your room, with scaramouche laying on your lap because you were playing with his hair.

Since you were busy playing with his hair you couldn't see how he was mumbling about wanting to cuddle with you and just go to sleep, while you on the other hand kept on playing with his somehow very soft hair.

You played for awhile until scaramouche eventually got tired, he removed his head from your lap and laid on the pillow which made yu confused on why he moved. Then he pulled you down so now you both were laying down.

With scaramouche hugging you tightly, you hugged him back as you snuggled closer to him. He was the big spoon today just like any other day, but in other days where he is tired or stressed out, he would be the small spoon.

"If you wanted to cuddle that bad you could've just said so" you said, which made scaramouche scoff and hug you abit tighter. You both were in your room cuddling, and as time goes on you slowly fell asleep, scaramouche noticed this and told you a good night with a kiss on your forehead as he too fell asleep.