Life and death

"Would you like to hear another story?" You asked, as the children and some teenagers nodded excitedly. You chuckled at them as you took a breath and started the story. "Along time ago"

.

.

.

.

There was two rulers who watched over the human generation for centuries balancing and maintaining the human life. They were the goddess of life and god of death.

They watched over everyone, the god of death will deliver the person who has died to the heavens, taking them as their time is up or simply saying it's their time to go.

For centuries, the people have worshiped  both of the Gods. Not once a day goes by when people will pray for good fortune and protect them from evil spirits roaming the land, To which their wish was granted.

They would always maintain balance to the human world, Making their time as wonderful and then going to the afterlife. And each year both of the god and godess will show theirselves.

To where the people prepared a festival to celebrate Life and death, there were prayers, thanks and such. Everyone was seen as equal here no one is treated poorly or highly it was all balanced.

Life would always grant each and one's wishes if they have the right intention for it, whether it be healing a sick one, protection or merely an item.

Death would guide the people to the afterlife making sure they won't get lost, he would divide the souls if they were good they would be going to a lovely place. If they were evil they would be punished for eternity.

There was not a time were Life and death were separated they would always stick with the other regardless of where or what is happening to the other.

"My, my looks like they are celebrating the day of the dead" you said as you appeared beside the god of death, he let out a scoff. "There is no point in celebrating this is all pointless, they all are going to die anyways" he said as he looked at the people.

"Now, now people celebrate it as a remembrance of their deceased family, friends and lovers. You do know they will do this or that person will fade as they were forgotten by their own family" you said as you sat beside him. He then moved his hook to the side not wanting to injure you.

"Now, now don't fear.. I won't get hurt by your spear kunikizushi" you said as you looked at him, "I know but still the last time you went near it you got injured and it will not happen again" he told you as he set his foot down and the giant hook to lay flat on the ground.

You were then looking at the people, placing flowers, candles on their love ones graves as they prayed. You then suddenly found interest on the ground beneath you as you started to touch the ground.

Flowers appeared and bloomed, "still as childish as ever huh?" He said, it was now your turn to scoff. "I was just giving a little to it" you explained him as you started making a flower crown. Once you were finished you gently placed it on top of scaramouche's head.

"Look! It the flowers didn't die this time!" You exclaimed as you looked at him, "Well simply I didn't let it die. You know that I can control anything that can die or not especially when its from the goddess of life herself" he said as he looked at you.

You nodded at him as you looked over at the people, "Should we pay them a visit?" You asked. "No, they have to learn that their actions have consequences" he told you as he held your wrist.