Apparition 1: Separating My Heart

Third Persons POV

-Classroom-

"Past of a person is the biggest clue of true colours and real personality. If your past doesn't consist any of clean deeds then it'll surely bother you in the future"

The students were just staring at the teacher and just pretending to be a good listener for the teacher. But nobody was seriously attending him, excepting Akane kun who was taking the words to make a poetry for Aoi chan.

"If I speak English everyday then why I need to attend this subject? And this chapter started a week ago and I listen the word 'past' over million times" the cream haired, cute looking girl named Yashiro talked herself with a chibi blue face.

"But whenever the word past comes, the Hanako kun's face always comes in front of me. I even tried to ask him multiple times but it always interfered by other things like his brother" Yashiro sighed, as the bell rung.

The ring of bell automatically got covered by screams of students who were happy for the end of class, just like Yashiro. Because it was lunch break.
As daily happens, Aoi came towards her bench to talk her best friend.

"Nene chan, Sensei surely did too much today" Aoi started, as she nodded in agreement.

"Well, are you free today? I want to spend time with you. You always keep avoiding me"

"No Aoi! Why I'll avoid you? It's necessary for me. I need to clean toilets because..." Yashiro went blank due to no answer.

"You are being weird lately. Is someone spreading any rumours about me?" Aoi asked but Nene shook her head in disagreement.

"Well, sorry Aoi I need to go" Nene said as she ran away, to avoid the talk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Time skip-

Yashiro's POV

I have to lie constantly about this. When he'll graduate me from toilet cleaning? I sighed for the situation.
Well, but I don't have any option, go where you don't want to.

But there was something different today. As I went to the door of the girl's bathroom, a human hand was from the T way from the lobby signed me for get there.

Let's get there?

I passed the way of girls bathroom, but it gave me a strange feeling.

"A-Akane kun?" I watched him making those hand signs.

"You know my name, why you signed like that?" I added, but his facial expressions are telling that he wants to tell something super confidential.

"Kako and Mirai" he started, but got interrupted by me.

"Yes the two guards of clock, you're their servant right?"

"That was an accident, and the main information is they are making something special, and you've to work with us" he said, but I denied it. It looks suspicious.

"Why should I? I need to take permission of Hanako kun, I'm his assistant, not yours" I denied him, but he wasn't happy with this.

"No need to take permission of that pervert, he's dirty with you, isn't he?"

"But still I like him, don't I?" I answered, making him silent for a while. He sighed and told the 'reality'.

"We're making a machine, which makes outer beauty far better it is now. So we were first trying it on your legs. But our first volunteer isn't ready. Maybe Lemon will do it for me"