Apparition 12: Beginning of the End

Third Person's POV

Yashiro was in the girl's bathroom, peeping in the mirror to clear her look, like she's doing to meet someone.

"Yashiro, it looks like you're really affected by what happened yesterday" Hanako started while watching her with some atoning view.

"Yes...A little... I got my first kiss yesterday" Yashiro blushed again making him more jealous. But he wasn't able to tell it in the words.

To distract his mind from Yashiro's strange behavior, he decided to talk with Kou for further plans of the future. But when he watch at the blond, he saw Kid just sitting in the corner of the bathroom, in very depressed manner.

That forced Hanako to investigate him.

"What happened Kid? Is something wrong?" He asked.

"Senpai *sigh* kissed Amane kun, it might change the future in very worse way" he answered while still burying his head into his arms.

"Uh... Why are you caring that much. I mean, it won't affect your future?" Hanako wasn't known to his this behavior.

"Hanako, look. If the future changes, then you wouldn't be there, and if you're not there then I'm not able to learn that some ghosts are good and most importantly I won't be able to meet Senpai" He explained, which made Hanako sus.

"Oh he's appreciating me first time. Why everyone is acting strange?" Hanako screamed, but nobody heard him except Yashiro and Kou.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Classroom-

"So students I've an announcement for you. From tomorrow there'll be two days stay here for all the students of the school. In this, we'll cook together, rest together and just learn how to stay together like a big family"

Tsuchigomori announced, as all the students screamed in 'yay' tone. Because they were mostly relied to playing with friends instead of mobile devices.

But Amane was the only one who wasn't happy.

"What's wrong Amane kun?" Yashiro asked after touching his shoulder.

"That's like a nightmare to me. Every year, whenever this happens, the entire class is free to bully me. And last time they all tried to steal my towel while bathing" he sighed, and he was correct because when Yashiro revolved her eyes around, she saw boys staring him with hungry eyes.

"Don't worry, this time I'll be with you, so maybe I can make it better for you okay" she answered as he gave another sigh.

"Ouch!"

Suddenly, a ball of paper hit his head, it looked like there's a message in it.
She opened it and started reading.

"Dear Amane kun, tomorrow is national bullying day for our class. So please make sure that you'll entertain us better ☺︎︎♡︎~"

"So here it all begins Yashiro" he buried his head under arms.

"Amane kun, don't you think I can make you feel better? I'm here with you, don't talk with them" Yashiro answered at his reaction.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Bathroom-

"So this happened at classroom? Interesting. We can plan about my death here. And this time no compromising" Hanako kun announced to those two. They both answered with a nod.