Apparition 2: Where's my Yashiro?

Hanako's POV

"Hey kid, you really didn't see Yashiro since today?"

"I'm honest here Hanako, I just saw her coming in the school. But she's gone since the lunch break. I'm also finding her" he explained, but it looked creepy for me.

"Uh... Hakujoudai? What's wrong?" The white orb was poking my shoulder, telling me something bad happened here.

"Hmm.... umm" he told something, as kid was only scratching his head in confusion.

"What happened?"

"According to Hakujoudai, something is wrong with number one. As the mystery number 7 I've to watch it, so you can go now" I told him, but he wasn't ready.

"No Hanako, I'll also come with you. I know Akane kun, so it's not really a secret what might happen there. So there's no problem from me" he stated, as I nodded to give him permission to come along me.

-Classroom-

"Kid, Yashiro's classroom is a little bit nostalgic, but we have to watch at no. 1" I said, as I watched him writing something on a paper.

Let's scare him.

"Aoi-chan is sweet, I like her. Thanks God to put her in my world" I read it aloud what he was writing, as per his routine.

"HEY, NOBODY GAVE YOU RIGHT TO INTERFERE ME, YOU PERVERT!!" He screamed when I read it, but there was a little fear in his eyes which was making me suspicious

"What's wrong with you, no. 1, Hakujoudai told me something about you" I said in a dark voice, while kid was only staring us.

"N-Nothing special, I just need to study more than p-president" he trembled in the words, which was increasing the confusion.

"Tell what's wrong with you. I'm sure it's not that. Is it connected with Yashiro?" The kid spoke in between, and that really makes sense.

"She's absent today"

"No chance Akane Senpai, we had a talk at morning" he replied a little harshly, making him afraid more.

"If it's about her, I won't leave you. You should remember that I'm the leader" I pointed my knife towards his throat.

"You can't force me like that no. 7 sama. If I don't want to tell then I won't" he confronted me? I know how to take his confidence out.

"Maybe that violet haired girl can tell me. Aoi chan right? She's cute. I'll like to ask her in 'my ways'. Let's go kid" I started to leave as Akane caught my hand.
He eyes were full of tears.

"NO! You're a pervert, I don't want you to talk her. Please no... I'll tell everything" he replied and wiped his eyes.

-In toilet-