Apparition 4: She's my Moon

Amane's POV

This girl is like a... Magic. I never thought someone will arrive in my life like that. I want her to be with me forever.
Her eyes are so talkative, I want to keep watching her like the moon.

"Amane kun, what happened?" She asks, but I-

"N-Nothing Yashiro, I-I'll just go ok? But I can't find my key" I lied for the key which I forgot 12 days ago. But it might help.

"Ugh...I remember, I had this key. You forgot it" she handed over a key to me.
T-That was mine, but I forgot it 12 days ago, how she got it? We just met today.

"How did you get it?"

"I got it from you. Don't you remember? I saw you there after school, when you ran away from me that day" she explained, as the blurred memories made appearance in the mind.
She knows me already.

"You mean, you're the girl who I met that day, why you were wearing that dress?" I asked, as her face turned white.

"I-I was there for admission, and so I was just watching the new classroom. That's why I was in those clothes And there I saw you" she answered, I was going to ask more, but she stopped me.

"Amane kun, now it's time to change your bandages, it'll pain for some time, but it'll be fine later" she stated, mostly I refuse to change bandages, but this time I want this to happen.
Why?

I nodded unknowingly.

She gently picked my hand and took out old bandage, and put some medicine on it.
I closed my eyes in response to a little pain, but her smile was really healing. After a while, she put the new bandage on my arm.

"Feeling good now, Amane kun?" Whenever she says Amane kun, it really feels good.

"Yes Yashiro, may I go now? My family is waiting" I gave a reason because I wasn't able to control my tears anymore.

Nobody cares me that much, not my brother, not classmates, Tsuchigomori does, but he can't give me enough time.
I want her for life.

I walked out from the classroom, while she was still there. Maybe we'll talk a lot tomorrow?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yashiro's POV

-Staff room-

"Please sir, until my friends come I have to stay here. Please make some adjustment for me?" I begged while praying at him.

"Well..... I've an idea, but it might be terrifying...." He answered, which made me scared a bit.

"Please tell Sensei" I still dared to ask him, because I don't have any choice now.

"There is a medical room in this school, and there's enough space that a person can live. Just make sure that you'll lock the door before sleeping, because guards are there. I'll tell them but sometimes guards are drunken here, and I heard that ghosts are also here" he explained, but reason one looked more scary than the second.

"I wish that the ghost should be Hanako kun"

"What?"

"N-Nothing, I mean I'll take enough care of mine. I have some pocket money, so I'll think to buy some dinner" I explained, but he laughed at me, and did pat my head.

"It's fine Nene San, I know this will happen, so I bring some dinner for you. If you want more then you can tell me. Let me show you the room" he handed over the dinner to me, and showed me the room.

"Oh... So this room was medical room before being principal office..." I said to myself.

"Hey, will it become principal office? I have books about people but not about things. Wonder where the new principal office will be" he touched his chin.