Apparition 5: I'm Here Yashiro

Hanako's POV

"WE'RE DEAD!!!"

A huge bunch of Mokke fell on us, and they were knowingly trying to suffocate me to become new no.7.

"Hakujoudai!!!!" I commanded as the red will-o-wisp took out the whole group.
That door was wrong.

"We told you to think before opening, thank that they were just Mokke" Akane told, but after ignoring him I directly started opening doors.

"FIRE!"

"FLOOD!"

"ZOMBIES!"

We kept the process on until every single door in our vision was checked. Suddenly the kid's sight fell on a mirror.

"Hanako, are there mirrors in this world?" He asked but I wasn't answerable as I came here first time.

"You're right Kouhai, there are many types of doors here, you can say this world is an illusion too and reality too..... Let's try to open it" as he explained, I went in front of the mirror.

When I saw in the mirror, my eyes got blessed.

She's Yashiro for real.

"Yashiro, Yashiro" I tried to say, but she was crying and didn't listen anything. Maybe she's angry on me.

"YASHIRO, WOULD YOU LIKE TO RETURN IN OUR PRESENT TIME?" I screamed from top of my lungs which she noticed this time. She started searching for me.

"HERE, MY SILLY DAIKON!" I screamed again, and then she watched at me.

She came towards me with teary eyes and tried to rub my cheek with her hand.

I tried to break the mirror with punches, but in the try, the mirror just somehow pulled her skull broach in this world.

It looks like I need to break this mirror.

"Ha-" before I could command, Akane and kid pulled me away from the mirror.

"Are you mad no. 7 sama? If you break this mirror then this world might collapse and we will also fade with it. We have to be gentle" he explained.

"But I saw Yashiro!"

"That was your another illusion. Be in real life" he scolded me, resulting me to remain silent for some while.

I know they won't believe me so, I just kept the broach with me.

"Well what about this window, this is cute, isn't it?" I pointed towards it, as they both facepalmed.

"He's still playing, I always want him to be serious but his personality is opposite" kid groaned, as I went towards the window.

"Is something happens, then me and Kouhai aren't responsible for it" he warned me, but I wasn't in the mood to listen them.

"Here we go!" I opened the window, as the white flash again blinded us for a while and after some time I saw something important.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yashiro's POV

-Next day-

"Ahhhh!" I screamed as I watched the mirror, another disaster..

"I lost my skull broach, this is second time it happened. I'm losing everything since I heard from Akane kun, I'll never forgive him" I gave all the 'credit' to him, not like a typical girl but he's the root of this problem.

"Now there's not any option, I've to live like that until I found any way to go from this prehistoric period" I sighed with a chibi face.

-In the Class-