Apparition 7: Confession time

Third Person's POV

"Amane kun, what happened? And who he is?" Yashiro asks to Amane who was still on the ground.

"Never saw this girl Amane. Who she is?" Tsukasa also asked the same type of question.

As he was talking, Nene saw his pupils, sharp canines which was enough to identify him. He was Tsukasa.

"Tsukasa kun?"

"How this girl knows me? Do you like her Amane? Have you ever had smooched?" As he said Hanako took out his knife in anger, but Yashiro signed him to do nothing.

"Nope, we're just friends. And I'm going after some days. So don't worry" she answers as Tsukasa went a little bit closer to observe her.

"Your Daikon legs.... Looks tasty" he said while shortening his eyes, which was enough to make Yashiro scare.
Suddenly, Amane took him away from her just to make Hanako angry.

"You can't do this with someone Tsukasa. It's time for lunch, go back" he commands, as Tsukasa nodded and started going to his class.

"Yashiro, don't worry he listens me...... Sometimes" he sighed.

"Well Yashiro, I want to tell you something" Amane's face turned a little red while saying, only Hanako knew why his went that red, because he was the only who knows Amane kun that good.

"Tell Amane kun, I'm listening" Yashiro grinned at him, making him more nervous about his intention.

"Yashiro, no" Hanako kun caught her hand, but she didn't get the sign. She just watched at Hanako with confused eyes.

*Ring Ring*

"God...." Amane sighed and went to the class, without saying anything to Nene, like he was disappointed.

"Yashiro, I'll die if you help him anyway. You can't keep helping him like this"

"But you're already dead right? And don't worry I won't do anything which is inappropriate" Yashiro smiled at Hanako which just made his mouth shut.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amane's POV

-Plan A-

"Maybe, making a letter is an perfect idea. If I keep it under her bench then she'll get that I'm doing this. And she will say yes to me" I had a paper in hand, and I started writing something which comes in mind.

"OKAY!!! It's a perfect and ideal letter. Now maybe I'll get my shooting star" I smiled at it, hugged the letter and kissed it once.

"Like this..." I put it under her bench, oh.... Here she comes.

"Amane kun, are your ready for today's test?" She asked, leaving me blank.

"Which?!" I exclaimed.

"Don't you remember? Today is test of science and the chapter is about astronomy. Isn't it your favourite?" She asked, but I've to focus my goal.

"Uhh.. Yes.. I'm very good at it, I'm sure I'll do good" I smiled at her as Tsuchigomori entered the class.

"So students,
Today is our astronomy test, I told you all yesterday. Hope you all are ready for it?
Before that, take all the papers and cheats under your desk to the dustbin, otherwise I'll think you're cheating"

He announced, which wasn't that threat to me. I don't have any cheat about astronomy..... Wait my letter!

Suddenly, the letter I wrote started flying at its own. That was magical because, there wasn't any wind in the class and fans were turned off.