Apparition 8: Rewind and Repeat

Third Person's POV

"Is it a joke? How she can do this with me? I told her not to help him like this... Why she did it" Hanako was on his knees after listening this. He never thought it'll happen.
He was overwhelmed by feeling of agony.

"Yashiro- you, you love me too. THIS IS MY BEST DAY EVER!!" Amane jumped on his place, first time he was that happy for anything happened with him.

"I know this.... If I had rejected him.... He would have being bullied by many people.... He was going to kill his brother after some days.... I'm sure he'll get a motivation to be alive" she thought, but Hanako was tearing after watching them together. He just wanted to die again and again after this. His remaining world was broken into pieces like a glass.

"Yashiro.... Why?" The only two words which came from his mind were this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yashiro's POV

"Yashiro, I'm really happy today. I don't think anything will make me sad now. I'm just thinking where to date together. You can suggest anywhere if you want" he was just speaking today. The Amane kun I experienced 2 days ago was just less talkative, aggressive on others and always depressed. But he's too happy now.

"It's good to see you happy, Amane kun. I'm sure I'll keep you happy everyday til I'm here"

"Sure. I'll be always with you too" he hugged me surprisingly. I was his first girlfriend and he was my first boyfriend. So I'm fine with it.

*Ring Ring*

"It's over for today. We'll meet tomorrow Amane kun" I gave signal to leave the hug.

"Okay, I'll meet you tomorrow. Take care" he said as he ran away with a happiness on his face. If someone becomes happy due to me then I'm always fine with it.

"I told you not to do this!"

I remember the sentence from Hanako kun, but why was he really saying that? Was it really necessary?

-Girl's bathroom-

"Hanako San, Hanako San, are you there?" I knocked the door thrice but nobody replied.
Is he angry on me?

"I know you're angry on me. But I am doing this for you Hanako kun. Please don't be mad at me"

"....." Still there wasn't any reply.
Now it made me scare.

Suddenly I opened the door with closed eyes. And I saw nobody inside.

"Yashiro...." A familiar voice spoke in my ears, he was Hanako kun... But why it sounded so weak??

"H-Hanako kun" I turned backwards. And as his voice.... He was really looking weak and mad at me.

His body was more blurred than usual. He was barely standing on his feet. But his anger was too much, like he wants to kill me at this time.

"Hanako kun, what happened? Are you okay?" I hugged him tightly, and put him on my lap. I can't see him like this.

"I-I told you to not do anything *cough cough* if Amane kun remains happy *cough* then it'll destroy my ghost existence" he explained, he was really weak that his saliva was coming out from his mouth.

"I was the one who put that Amane's letter in Tsuchigomori's hand. I was the one *cough cough* who replaced that roses with radish, by which you don't be able to change the future. But it all turned out to be nonetheless. You did whatever you want" he was extremely angry on me, but he was really weak right now.