Apparition 14: The Menace to Love

Amane's POV

(During the talk between Hanako, Yashiro and Kou)

"Why that blond always takes comes between us? Why he always separates me and Yashiro away? Isn't he supposed to be working in the camp?" I said to myself, while my whole face was red and tears were flowing through eyes. I just can't take this anymore.... They both like each other?? Or I'm wrong at somewhere?

The kitchen knife was still in hand, I just felt like I should carry it and stab through the back of that ugly looking blond! The knife will just release the true personality in me.

"Amane?" A familiar voice called me, it was of my younger twin.

"Tsukasa?.... What are you doing here?" Instead of a polite answer, he just came closer.

"Amane, I saw everything what just happened... What if WE make a plan for a revenge?" His hand started rubbing on my cheek, I know it's not really safe to listen him.

"THINK AMANE THINK, your enemy is tasting the defeat would you got your goals.... Why wouldn't you take the revenge... It's your love" he looked right someway, but still I can't decide anything.

"B-But I'm not like you.."

"That's why you're weak. That's why you lived this life, life of a street animal. Nobody cares about you, make them terrify Amane" he caught my jaw and lifted my bent face towards his devil eyes.

"Can't you make that simple decision?" He asked, but it just made some tears in eyes. Why he's so wicked?

"Yes... I do...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yashiro's POV

"You mean.. I've to stab Tsukasa with this kitchen knife? Isn't there any other option?" A scared Kou kun who had a knife in hand asked and trembled, while it looked like an idea.

"Hey kid, think, won't it sound weird that lover of a boy killed him for no specific reason? And you're new here. Nobody knows you well, so when you'll go to future nobody will be suspicious on you" Hanako kun tried to convince him but he was still saying io no.
This is just making me feel guilty, this all is because of me anyway.

Hanako: (chants) DO IT!

Kou: NO!

Hanako: chant along with me Yashiro! DO IT!

"BOYS SHUT UP! I'll do it myself. It didn't happen because of Kou or someone else, I'm the one who did it. If I was wise enough to get that it is trap from Akane kun then we would have been at our place, chatting and playing happily. It's my fault" some tears fell automatically from my eyes, making them a sense of what the situation is.

"Yashiro, but we can't do anything else... Death of Amane is only option by which we'll meet each other in future otherwise nobody of us will be friends in real time" Hanako kun calmly answered.

"Not even me?" Kou questioned.

"You met Yashiro when I and she were on the terrace, and you started talking each other to get information about me that's how you became friends. So tell me how you can become friends with her without me?" He explained making him silent.

After a little while, Kou kun himself took that knife from his hand.

"I'll do it for you Senpai. I also don't want to change anything. I want to prove Teru Nii that good apparitions exist and I've to become an exorcist" he put that knife in his pocket in a cool manner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person's POV

-With Amane-