Chapter 25: Birthdays (part 2)

Charles' pov

We arrive at my mothers place and I open the door for Lilly. We stand in the hall "Hello, we're here!". I hear my mother coming up to us and look down at Lilly before she arrives. She's nervous, I can tell and I squeeze her hand. "Oh my sweet boy, I missed you so much." she hugs me and I give her a kiss on the cheek. As she steps back I put my arm around Lilly and introduce them. Lilly is not used to people hugging her as an introduction and sticks out her hand again. I chuckle when my mother pulls her in for a hug and see it taking her by surprise again. Mother invites us in and gives me a wink as we walk into the living room, I know enough and a smile from ear to ear appears. Lilly found Arthur on the couch and gives him a tight hug. We bought him a Rolex together, I don't mind spending more on the present than her but she felt awkward about it. I sometimes feel sorry for her that she's so ashamed of her income. I like her, her personality, her looks, her quirkyness, not her bankaccount. 

I hug Arthur and hand him our gift as I pull Lilly closer to me by placing my hand on her waist. Arthurs eyes widen "No way, how did you know I wanted this one?" I give all the props to Lilly, she listened carefully when he was visiting us a few weeks ago and talked about this watch but didn't want to buy it for himself. He wears it and shows it around proudly. Lorenzo walked in and I introduce him to Lilly. She's being very polite but suddenly spits out how handsome all three of us are. I let out a giggle and mother squeezes Arthurs cheeks who is totally embarrased by it. We sit down for dinner, and have a great time. Mother asks Lilly about her research and I see her eyes lightning up when she begins to talk, trying to make it simplified it for her. After dinner she helps with cleaning. I stay behind with Lorenzo and Arthur. "I like her, she seems sweet, and she's very smart" Lorenzo says to me and I smile. "Charles, you do know she doesn't have a lot of money, and you do-" before he finishes his sentence I interrupt him "I know what you want to say, that I have to be careful and make sure she's not going after my money but I can assure you, she's absolutely not after my money. She doesn't want to accept expensive gifts and she made me promise that I don't pay for every date. We have an agreement that if I pay one date, she'll pay the next one." he gives an approving look and Arthur adds to my story "yeah she actually says no to Charles treating her a lot of times, I've been eyewitness of it." "In that case, I think this is the right girl for you, I've never seen you this happy before and you do great in races since you met her." I smile as he gives me those words of approval. She really is the one. I decide to check on her and walk to the kitchen, she's busy talking to mother when I hear my mother mentioning a story about me when I was a young boy, doing bad teenboys stuff. I interrupt them before she can finnish it and give Lilly a kiss on her cheek, telling her to go back to Arthur and Lorenzo. Mother looks at me "How long have you been listening to interrupt in the prime time of the story" she says while playfully hitting me with the drying towel. I laugh with her, pulling her in for a hug. "Charles, this is the one. I am 100% certain, don't let her slip through your fingers okay?" "I really like her maman, I'm sick of sneaking around all the time, I want to ask her to be my girlfriend tomorrow what do you think?" She tells me it's a great idea. I'm so tired and Lilly asks if I want to leave, we say goodbye and I hear mother telling Lilly to call her to get tea sometime soon. My heart warms, they genuinely like eachother and mother gives me a wink. When we get home I'm already in bed waiting for Lilly to finish her skincare. My eyes slowly closed. 

Lilly wakes up and makes ready for the beach with Jess today. I go train all day with my trainer. I join Jess and Lilly for the last part of the day, she basically lives in the ocean. It's bizarre how long she can stay in the water. We go back and Lilly makes herself ready for the night. We go celebrate Arthur and mine birthday today in Jimmy'z. When she's in the shower I quickly head out to buy her favorite flowers and more candles. I make the living room ready with all the candles and hide the bouquet. She comes in and my jaw never dropped faster. I'm speechless, this girl is so hot. How did I get so lucky? I twirl her around to get a better look at her. Her red dress shows her figure, the small straps on her back accentuate her bonestructure. I want to kiss her, I want to touch her, she will turn heads looking like this. I have to gather myself together and lead her to the couch. She notices the candles and looks at me questioningly. I hand her the bouquet and she looks even more surprised. I see her small smile and she softly smells the flowers. I take her hands and look her in the eyes, telling her I don't want to sneak around anymore and I want her to be my official girlfriend. She stays silent and a smile from ear to ear apears on her face, cupping my face and kissing me. "Oh Charles, ofcourse I want to be your girlfriend, I want to be nothing else more than to be your girlfriend" I kiss her, long and passionate, my girlfriend, I want to seal our fresh relationship but she giggles. "We don't have time to celebrate properly, be patient almost birthdayboy" I sigh.

Jess and Arthur are already in Jimmy'z when we arrive and Pierre and Lando also join us. As we talk together I notice Lilly feeling uncomfortable with all the eyes looking our way. This is the first time we're out in a public event together. Pierre notices as well and starts to joke if he still has a chance with her. "Ha ha, very funny Pierre. He knew for a long time I was going to ask you to be my girlfriend today. He only makes sure I didn't chicken out." She laughs about it and I feel she's getting more relaxed. We have a great time all together. At midnight this huge cake comes out of nowhere and the whole club sings for Arthur and me. I get a little bit shy with all the attention and I try to lock eyes with Lilly, she sings for us as well and winks at me. When the people start partying again she comes to me, giving me a kiss that asks for more. When we go home I notice she's not walking straight and I link arms with her, helping her to the car. She starts kissing my neck and her fingers trace my body. She's making me crazy. I slowly move my hand to the edge of her dress but she tells me to keep focussing on the road and can't wait untill we arrive home. Don't tell me twice. I push the throttle down further, I might even have a speeding ticket but I know it will be all worth it. 

I push her against the door and try to put in the keys while kissing her. We stumble in and I want to lift her up to run to the bedroom. She steps away and looks at me with a mischievous smile, slowly taking of her dress. She drops it and I look at her. She purposely wore lingery, red lace covering her private parts. I'm too stunned to do something and she walks to the bedroom, dropping her bra in the corridor before turning the corner. I run after her, she made me so hungry for her. She waited for me and pushes me against the wall when I get in. She kisses my neck and takes off my shirt. Her lips start to lower across my torso and keep still at the edge of my jeans. She takes them off and without hesitation starts blowing me. My body doesn't know how to react and I tell her if she keeps going like this I'll be finished soon. She comes back up and leads me to the bed. I push her over and starts kissing her body. I feel her breathing change while I slowly take off her underwear. I kiss her innerthighs, her back arches and I hear her soft groan. Right before I can kiss her between her legs, she pulls me back up and pushes me over, straddling on top of me. We kiss as I feel myself disappearing inside her. She pulls her upperbody up and starts moving her hips, looking extremely hot on top of me. I notice I won't hold up for long, her blowjob pushed me to the edge. My body begins to tense and I push her faster with my hands on her hips. She makes me finish and we cuddle, while I tell her this was the best birthday present ever. We get a shower together and go to bed, cuddling and falling asleep fast.

I get waken up by some sweet kisses on my face and the smell of .... pancakes? I open my eyes and see her with a tray filled with pancakes, fruit and croissants. I give her a kiss and we eat breakfast together, taking our time. Pierre comes over as a surprise and Lilly goes off, acting suspicous. "Do you know what she's up to?" I see in his face he knows but he shrugs his shoulders. We go hiking together and he tells me to shower and put on something Lilly laid out for me. We walk to the harbour and turn towards the research centre. I'm excited to see what this all is about. We walk towards the edge and climb across the rocks, there she is waiting for me. I see a lot of food, cushions, blankets and her being beautiful. She smiles at me and I give her a kiss. Pierre has left and she looks nervous. "So I wasn't able to afford to buy you a Ferrari, and you already have one that would be boring. I wanted to give you a memory so I made dinner in my secret place for you." She looks at the ground "You made all of this food yourself?" She nods explaining that she couldn't afford to buy me something expensive so she gave me something straight from her heart. It hurts me that she feels obligated to buy me something expensive and I pull her in for a tight hug telling her to never feel sorry again about the money. "Lilly I love it", I say as I plant her a kiss on her forehead. We eat, laugh and cuddle as we watch the sun set in the ocean. I help her with getting all our things together and we head home.