6

Month Later Barry was back in Central City fighting Crime and back at CCPD being the CSI he is in Star labs alone he misses Sara he was thinking about her it has been a couple of days since they last texted he takes his phone out and sends a message 

Scarlet Speedster: Hey White Canary I hope you are ok I Miss you I am back in Central city we haven't talked in awhile 

White Canary: I am sorry Speedster I also miss you and I am fine we just dealing with things we still have to make time for our date that is if you still want me to be with you

Scarlet Speedster: well in those days I was there with you I enjoy my time with you so yeah I want to be with you and go on that date with you Sara you are an amazing person Sara and I can't keep you off my mind 

White Canary: Awww Barry I have you in my mind too and I know I should try not to think when I am on a mission with my team I see you soon I promise Barr xx 

Scarlet Speedster: see you My sexy Canary xX

He had a smile on his face he heard footsteps then he hears "morning Barry you are so early usually me but what going on you been here early lately and I don't sound bad but this isn't like you" said Caitlin he chuckle "sit Cait" he said putting chair out she sat down "what going on" said Caitlin "well I found someone when I was in Spain I met a girl beautiful Blonde badass woman" he said "wow you came away to get away from pain and found someone at first site instead so what is her name" asked Caitlin he sigh "don't tell anyone not until we really sure but her name is Sara Lance" said Barry her mouth dropped "as in dead black canary assassin to return and left Star city" said Caitlin "yeah" he says "can I ask how and why was she there too" she asked "well she wanted a break and have time for herself after Laurel death and when I went to the beach I went to a bit of the sand that wasn't crowded and I didn't know her I just said my name then she said her name I was also shocked but damn I am glad and just from talking she asked if I wanted to come to her room watch movie we did and spend night next night we went out for date before she had to go back to the ship" said Barry "that sound nice Barry" said Caitlin "thanks but last couple days we haven't talked but I did this before you came in" said Barry.

Just then Cisco Iris Wally and Joe came in "morning you two" said Cisco "hey Cisco" said Barry just then the Alarm went off and "ok there looks like there is some kind of something hitting from the atmosphere hitting Central City Barry you need to go" Cisco said "on it" he said getting into his suit and speeding off.