25 Last Chapter

Members from Supergirl, Legends, Arrow and Flash teams were in Jittles for a get-together before the day of Sara and Barry's wedding. Barry and Oliver were looking down at everyone catching up "I can't believe this is happening I am happy for you Barry, thank you for making her happy and being there for her" said Oliver. "Of course and thank you" Barry smiled at him before chuckling "so much for guys like us don't get the girls" Barry said and Oliver looked at him "I was wrong" Oliver says and left. Barry shook his head. 

Kara then came up "thank you Barry for inviting me and my team" Kara said and Barry nodded "well it won't be a shame without my superfriend but do you remember last year our little crossover music meister, wanted to know if you wanna sing something like now" Barry smiled and she laughed "what you have in mind" she asked and he thought of something. He told her the name.

Barry and Kara went to a small stage that had a band "Hello first of all I want to say thank you all for coming for me and Sara it means a lot to us for being here" Barry said and smiled at Sara. "Last year me and Kara were in a music coma a man put us in the name Music Meister and it was bad we got shot but also we enjoyed it because we love musicals but now we like to show you our talent and I love you Sara" Barry smiled.

The heroes watched and listened to Kara and Barry sing. There was a part of the song Barry was singing and looked at Sara who was smiling at him. Everyone knew she found her love for the rest of her life. Sara's father watches the look of happiness on Sara's face seeing her soon-to-be husband singing to her. The people who did not know Barry or Kara could sing were in awe of their talented voices. 

Once the two were done everyone clapped. Barry and Kara went off the stage back to their friends and family. Sara brought Barry in a kiss "I love you Baby" she said and he smiled and kissed her temple. Sara smiled at Barry.

Barry put a bit of her hair behind her ear "you are my home Sara Lance" Barry whispered in her ear "you are mine" she said back

Barry put a bit of her hair behind her ear "you are my home Sara Lance" Barry whispered in her ear "you are mine" she said back. "Save some for the honeymoon" Oliver teased as he and Felicity came over "don't worry we have plenty of things to do on the honeymoon" Sara says shocking them and making Barry blush. "I will get another drink" Barry said kissing Sara's cheek and left. Barry talked to Caitlin and Cisco. Sara talked to Oliver and Felicity before her father came over. "If Laurel was here she would be happy and proud of you baby girl" said Quinten hugging his only daughter left. 

Next Day

Barry was waiting for Sara to come down the aisle. "You nervous or anything Barry" asked Cisco and Barry checked "nope I am good can't wait to marry her" Barry smiled.  Oliver fixed Barry's bow tie "you good guy Barry" Oliver said and Barry chuckled "how you changed from the first time I met you saved your life" Barry says "by giving me rat poison" Oliver mumbled "you still live" Barry teased. 

Just then music started and the door opened

Just then music started and the door opened. Quinten comes in walking Sara down the aisle. Both Barry and Sara looked at each other and their breath hitch seeing how hot they look. Quinten shook Barry's hand "look after my daughter or I will shoot you" he says and Barry froze as Oliver chuckled. Felicity and Thea were her bridesmaid and she handed Thea the flowers. Sara grabbed Barry's hands and looked and waited for the priest to talk. 

After the Wedding

Barry and Sara were slow dancing to Here I Am by Bryan Adams in slow version "you are breathtaking my wife" Barry said and kissed her temple and Sara looked at Barry and smiled. She then placed her head on his shoulder. "I love you Barry Allen my husband" Sara whispered. "I love you Sara Allen my everything".

Barry and Sara danced more but this time everyone else danced too. Barry looked at Sara "Want to get out here wife" Barry questioned and Sara nodded. 

Years Later

After the wedding the two went on their honeymoon to Spain where they first met, then to Paris, Greece then back to America but they did take plenty of photos and memories. Sara got pregnant and they had twins one boy and one girl. The boy's name is Henry Oliver Allen and for the girl's name is Laurel Nora Allen.

Barry and Sara enjoyed being parents and still being heroes to Central City as Sara gave up being captain of waverider and lived with her husband and children. 

Crisis came and Barry along with Oliver sacrificed for the greater good. At the age of 84 Sara died in her sleep. When she went into the life after people died she saw Barry in their family home with a smile "Hello pretty bird" he said. "Barry" she said. 

The two kissed which felt like forever "I love you Barry I never stopped" she said. "I know my beautiful wife you are my everything I am proud way you raised our kids" Barry said and kissed her "you are not a lone anymore everyone we love is here" Barry said. "I am happy again" she said hugging Barry. 

Thank you for everyone read, vote or comment or even like it.