2

Barry knocked on Sara door she opened and give him a smile "hey Barry come on in" she said he he walked in and looked at Sara "what we watching" he asked her "how about we watch two movies one animated and one not" she said bringing him into bedroom as tv was in the room "make yourself comfortable I have got popcorn drinks chocolates" she said he laughed "this sounds more fun than in nightclub" he said making her laughed "if my past self heard that she would be angry that I am not the party person anymore" she told him both laughing Barry sat down on bed and she put on Coco she hands him drink of wine start eating popcorn and watching the film Barry opened the chocolate and he hand her one  making her smile "we should save some popcorn for next film" he told her "there plenty there but I'm sure if we need more there is a certain person in this room can just run and get more" she tease he give her amuse look "wow now I know why I came here just incase you run out" he smirks both laughing after the first film on "next film we are watching is" she said and raised her hands showing mean girls "really Sara" she giggle at his expression.

While watching the film Sara put the bowl of popcorn to side and down her wine and out her head to his shoulder he was shocked he felt her out his arms around her holding her "don't be scared Barry I feel comfortable with you it strange I just met you but seems like I can trust you which is bad because I never trust people since I came back alive" she told him "well if it makes you feel any better I'm happy to make you trust me as trust is not really easy especially if you trust people and they say whi their not which hurts" he said she nodded "when you deciding to go back to central city" she asked him "not in while what about you" he asked "same" she smile.

Film was over and Sara was sleeping on Barry chest he rubbing her back "Sara" he said she mumble "I Will let you go back to sleep but need get back to my room" he said one of her eyes open and looked up "stay" she said "you sure" he asked she just grab his waist "you keeping me warm" he couldn't help but laugh "ok softie" he whisper and rub her hair "tell anyone I hurt you" she said "goodnight Sara" he said she smile "night Flash" she said.

In the next morning Barry and Sara woke up and their face was close their eyes met they brought their head together and brought nose together "I can't do this Barry I can't have a relationship especially a great person like you I'm not worth to be love" she said he sense broken in her voice "you and Oliver both went so much but even he trying for love and it hard to find right person that you can open up or trust I get that but even if were in different places and after meeting you I like to still get to know you your special Sara and not some badass fighting machine but your spirit of trying you want someone but you don't want to hurt yourself or them but what if I say one date and see how that goes" he said looking at her she dried her eyes and give him smile "you special too Barry" she said and kiss his cheek he hold her "if we do have a thing should we keep it a secret" he said "just wait for this date Mr Allen" she laughed he kissed her forehead "how about tonight" he asked "perfect" she said "well how about breakfast now" he said her stomach rumble "yeah" she says.