15

Barry is in bed holding Sara in his arms she is waking and looking at Barry as he sleeps she couldn't help but smile seeing how calm he looks he then moves and makes Sara go to her side and spoons her she smiles and his arms around her stomach she laughs waking him up her hand on his arm "is something funny Sexy bird" he says huskily she loves his wake up voice "no Speedster" she smiles and she turns to face him she gives him a kiss on his lips "could you not Sleep Sara" he asked rubbing her waist" she nodded no he kiss her head "you worrying or thinking about stuff" he asked "just not tired" she said he and a smile "well I have an Idea make you tired" he said she smile and he got on top covers over them.

Sara did get to sleep and Barry hold her again rub her back before they woke up and got washed and change to get some breakfast "So I found the next stick where it could be George Washington's year" said Ray "Oh good I will just use my team for now ok Barry" Sara said Barry kissed her lips "it ok we be here for standby" he tells her she nodded they went to her bedroom again as she was getting changed he put his hand on her waist from the back "be careful Pretty Bird" he told her kissing her neck "I will" she said and turned arms over his neck he lift her up her legs around his waist and she smash her lips and kissed him "I love you" he said "I love you too" she smiles and went out.

Sorry it is short will get one out again.