12

Barry and Cisco were hanging out and watching star wars it was more for Cisco  as time by Cisco was sleeping and Barry's phone went off Barry had it on Vibrate he took out his phone and saw a text from Sara 

White Canary: hello Speedster how are you sorry we didn't talk much today we were busy just back from a mission and I need to talk I have been hiding something from you 

Scarlet Speedster: are you cheating on me 

White Canary: no I love you and you know that 

Scarlet Speedster: I know I love you too Sara so what are you hiding 

White Canary: I think we need to team up again with your team only I think it better we see you and your team in person so tomorrow come to Hanger around 10

Scarlet Speedster: ok see you then Sara I love you do sleep my beautiful canary 😘

White Canary: I love you too Flash sexy Man Alive xx 😘

Barry went to sleep and when the next day came Barry got his team including Harry Jesse who was there and Wally Joe was at work they then see the waverider coming "this should be interesting" said Barry some laughed when the ship landed they saw people walking out Sara walks over and grabs Barry collar and kissed him he kissed back and his hand on her hip "I needed that" she said "seems like it so tell us what going on because in our end so far just metahumans getting powers some turning evil while some are ok" said Barry looking at Caitlin then looked at Sara "well you see we are dealing with 3 people who from our time and one of them supposed to be dead and well other one time travel and other one" Before Sara can carry on Barry stopped her and kissed her lips "relax and tell us names we can discuss behind it" said Barry she smiled and sigh "thanks I needed that Barry" she said he smiled and nodded "so names" Barry asked "Damien Darhk Malcolm Merlyn and" she looked at him and sigh "Eobard Thawne" she said he looked at her "how" said Barry "time travel very tricky" Harry said "so what you want us to do" Cisco ask "we need your help we need to know why it to do something about staff of destiny it can change reality" said Sara "of course Thawne wants something changed reality" said Barry rolling his eyes "so who be coming along" said Jax "me Cisco and Caitlin will be fine so Iris Harry Jesse and Wally mind looking after city until we back" Barry said they nodded "well we in groupchat so you can text" said Sara and they nodded "guess we better pack" Barry said then Sara went to Barry ear and whisper "your staying with me" she told him and bite his earlobe he nodded "ok let go pack" said Barry they then went and left to do it and when they came back they said goodbye to Harry Iris WAlly and Jesse and boarded the Waverider and Sara showed Barry her room as Amaya showed the rooms to Cisco and Caitlin.